Dont be CLANLESS!!

(Dthy) #21

[QUOTE=Elit3s.com;239658]about website. Its perfect. There are forums, and thats enought.
works perfect in chrome, ie, via mobile devices too. It fits to 24" screen, as well as to 30" screen. dont forget its free hosting.

valuable is content, not visual.[/QUOTE]

I don’t have chrome…(to lazy to download) and it doesn’t work in Firefox, just get a giant square which is light grey and dark grey

(Kl3ppy) #22

milla, are u not able to read? there is an issue with firefox and the page, nothing with forums and stuff like this …

(Aristotle) #23

[QUOTE=Elit3s.com;239658]about website. Its perfect. There are forums, and thats enought.
works perfect in chrome, ie, via mobile devices too. It fits to 24" screen, as well as to 30" screen. dont forget its free hosting.

valuable is content, not visual.[/QUOTE]

That’s nice and all, but when you choose to exclude firefox there is a very large number of people you choose to not let view your site. It doesn’t matter what content there is on the site, if not everybody can view it, there is an issue. It has nothing to do with visuals.

(xTriXxy) #24

if there is issue with firefox you are expecting we will fix firefox? dont use it. chrome much better.

(timestart) #25

EDIT: Image removed as it’s not relevant any more.

You know, if you don’t use ****ing huge border then it works fine in Firefox.

(Seanza) #26

[QUOTE=timestart;239790]To avoid breaking tables

You know, if you don’t use ****ing huge border then it works fine in Firefox.[/QUOTE]

PMSL!

You absolute legend.

(millerq3) #27

Hi

Firstly firefox wasn’t excluded deliberately (ive used it in the pass as well)

Secondly as stated ,i would resolve.Part of the script was configured incorrectly.This as been temporarily removed until the problem can be rectified & the page now loads without problem in firefox.(****ing huge border wasnt the problem.was a table command missing.but thanks for your kind & constructive comment)

So you can load in chrome,ie & now firefox.If nothing else you’ve been helpful in notifying me of the problem.May i thank you for your patience (lol)

Miller

(BioSnark) #28

nothing wrong with being clanless :slight_smile:

(xTriXxy) #29

(BioSnark) #30

saw part of that browsing thru movies to watch and didn’t think it looked that interesting.

(Aristotle) #31

that has nothing to do with what was said?

(xTriXxy) #32

yeah whatever:wink:

(uTer) #33

[QUOTE=Xkey;239481]Pll do get kick/banned from our sever for numerous things.
Thanks Xkey[/QUOTE]
Ye, I did get to notice this :smiley:

A former mate of mine got banned on Aardvark for " healing himself without the help of a technician" (aka stroyent->health)

(snotch) #34

do you play promod?

(Aristotle) #35

[QUOTE=uTer;240895]Ye, I did get to notice this :smiley:

A former mate of mine got banned on Aardvark for " healing himself without the help of a technician" (aka stroyent->health)[/QUOTE]

rofl, thats great

(xTriXxy) #36

hahahaa i banned some ppl for that too:))) but now i know its only magic:tongue:

(forFun) #37

2 pistols also possible. you know

(xTriXxy) #38

2 pistols? wow! that must be some game bug! :wink:

(Seanza) #39

Beginning to wonder if there’s an immense amount of sarcasm or an immense amount of noobism coming from OP.

(Aristotle) #40

Definitely the later.