Do you like Pineapple on Pizza?

(Boory Marks) #1

I like pineapple on pizza the same way I like to dip french fries in ice cream

(AlbinMatt) #2

I don’t like pineapple in general. Otherwise, I’d slap anything on a piece of thin, circular dough and call it pizza.

(Liberage) #3

no but i like pizza on my pineapple

(GatoCommodore) #4

pineapple on pizza is sweet yknow

(TitaniumRapture) #5

You mean like this?

(Your worst knifemare.) #6

You can’t beat bacon on pizza.

(GatoCommodore) #7

@TitaniumRapture said:
You mean like this?

i mean like this

(Greehn) #8

I hate pineapple in general so, no.

(watsyurdeal) #9

Either one, it’s an abomination, me and my friend literally started a war over it, many lives were lost.

(TheStrangerous) #10

I like pineapples, but I don’t like cooked food mixed with fruits. It’s disgusting.

(CyberVonCyberus) #11

not a fan of pineapple in the first place however I absolutely hate when salty meals are mixed with sweet ingredients

(bgyoshi) #12

Whatever

Pizza is pizza. Nom

(CyberVonCyberus) #13

@TitaniumRapture said:
You mean like this?

Jesus Christ, what is that abomination ?

(Mc1412013) #14

I only like using it while cooking a ham then it gets tossed

(XavienX) #15

Hawaiian Pizza master race.

(Chilled Sanity) #16

Goes well with smoked ham

TAKE ME IN BOIS

(Chilled Sanity) #17

Also great if you grill them

(Bluesquid0630) #18

I want pineapple juggler on my pizza. Imagine slapping a fragger nade with a slice of pizza

Pineapple and anchovies are the best ways to ruin a pizza. Sausage, peppers, bacon, pepperoni, mushroom, and a few diced onions is the only way to go. Pretty much a supreme but with more meat.

(Reddeadcap) #20

@Wintergreen said:
Pineapple and anchovies are the best ways to ruin a pizza. Sausage, peppers, bacon, pepperoni, mushroom, and a few diced onions is the only way to go. Pretty much a supreme but with more meat.

I actually tried anchovi and pineapple pizza, it’s surprisingly good.

It’s a unique taste, it sweetness of the cooked pineapple isn’t overtaking the taste of the pizza, it’s like eating something “Sweet and Sour.” The pineapple sometimes hardens when cooked only to explode inside your mouth as you bite down on it, like a fruit gusher.