Dirty Bomb Closed Beta FAQs

(Kl3ppy.) #41

West coast is pretty dead :frowning: We need some keys to hand out on this side of the world haha[/quote]

Exactly, more keys to scare more ppl away. I guess there are already 1000+ keys out and 10 players are left …

(G-Force) #42

West coast is pretty dead :frowning: We need some keys to hand out on this side of the world haha[/quote]

Exactly, more keys to scare more ppl away. I guess there are already 1000+ keys out and 10 players are left …[/quote]
I know the people out here are not very patient and they don’t understand the word BETA. So the best thing is for the devs to see who from the west coast is accessing there servers and hand them 2 keys and get some friends involved. My cousin just got a key Sesti1 you can bet anything me and him will be running on west coast servers. This leveling up is killing the game. People join empty servers to level up when I joined they say go find your own server and leave…

(Nail) #43

just shoot them, everyone levels up that way
:stuck_out_tongue:

(ASD) #44

(Scythe) #45

Hello all. I’m from California and want to know what is the best time to catch a active server. I tried about 3 nights and servers seem like a ghost town. I would love to get some gameplay action fun with you all.

(MaverickZero) #46

It sure looks like it. I just re-installed the game today. I’m a veteran/founder but I had to drop the game because it crashed my previous rig a lot. It used to have at least 2 full servers in alpha. Found 1 guy on US prime time and we just had a chat.

(Scythe) #47

I should have some free time on Friday (after 6pm PST)-Sunday this week. This past week and 1/2 has been crazy busy for me. Looking forward to some gameplay.

(PsychoDonut) #48

Every single server is dead not one person is in a single one of them. Anyone want to play? ;-;

(gr33nsmoke) #49

ive looked on google ask and bing and i can find a way to buy\get a beta key can someomnetell me how to get one

(Mustang) #50

What are your guys names in-game, because I play most evenings with usually 10-20 others and I don’t recognise seeing you in there.

(DoomS59) #51

Hi,

Should not you can do a BIG keys giveaway (something like 500~) for having more players plays day’n’night ? cause only play between few hours by day and can’t play the night, or only on US server, driving me crazy. Why dont you give more key please ? We need more players for more fraggs and more fraggs for more fun !

(twinklingMuffin) #52

When you sign up for the beta How long does it normally take to get access to the game

(diamondPen) #53

I’m from Arizona, and would be willing to play most weekends and possibly some days during the week. This game looks really cool, I just saw it on steam today and would really like to play. If you need people to populate the West Coast, you always have me as an option.

(grumpyGasoline) #54

I’m kinda new to this game/forum, and I was wondering if you could answer this. If I get lucky enough for a beta key, would my progress save if I got the steam version? Or would it make me restart?

(The99thProblem) #55

@grumpyGasoline‌ Currently, it is impossible to access the game anyway other than through steam. You may be able to download it elsewhere but it problems are sure to arise such as incapability to play the game.

(The99thProblem) #56

@twinklingMuffin‌ It definitely varies. You should anticipate waiting approximately a week. Some games constantly pump out keys while others only give them out in waves. Good luck mate.

(Nail) #57

keys are sent in waves, signing up puts you in the queue, people have been waiting for months at times

(grumpyGasoline) #58

Ok, thanks for the info :slight_smile:

(Nail) #59

progress resets will happen a few more times, including one very soon

(GhosteyGhost) #60

Hey.

I am wondering, will this game stop getting updated when it comes to public? I played for example Tribes ascend. It was open beta and there were many players. Than it came out of beta and never got updated again. And so it lost all players even it is good game… Please don’t do same mistake!