Dirty Bomb Closed Beta FAQs

(MissMurder) #1

Hey guys!

This thread is to clarify some things and to answer some FAQs.

1. Is Dirty Bomb still in closed beta? If so why can everyone see the forums. Am I breaking NDA by posting here?
-Yes we are still in closed beta and yes the NDA is still active and being enforced. However, we are allowing public forums so potential players can see if they would be interested in the game or not. So please do discuss all things Dirty Bomb here but no video or screenshots please!

2. When will Dirty Bomb be in open beta???
-There is no official ETA yet. We appreciate the patience and support and just want you to know we are in closed beta because the game is still an unfinished product.

3. Can I have a beta key?
-Please sign up here: http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/ But do stay tuned for all news regarding beta keys. We will be working with partners such as Evaczone for future giveaways as well as giving them out on [url=https://www.facebook.com/DirtyBombGame]Facebook and [url=https://twitter.com/DirtyBomb]Twitter.

4. What’s with the lack of people in-game?
-The beta is still super exclusive so please don’t be alarmed if there aren’t many players online. We will be letting more players in as we get closer to getting key features added. The game is still an unfinished product so we are being very careful about who we let in. The best times to play are listed in the game so be sure to check those out.

(Akumaa) #2

It would be nice to atleast giveaway a ton of key then we could have people playing it regulary to play with/against ! :stuck_out_tongue:

+1

(potty1) #3

[quote=“Akumaa;265”]It would be nice to atleast giveaway a ton of key then we could have people playing it regulary to play with/against ! :stuck_out_tongue:

+1
[/quote]

www.evaczone.com giving some out soon. Hoping to do a proper sized give away soon too :slight_smile:

(MissMurder) #4

[quote=“potty;269”][quote=“Akumaa;265”]It would be nice to atleast giveaway a ton of key then we could have people playing it regulary to play with/against ! :stuck_out_tongue:

+1
[/quote]

www.evaczone.com giving some out soon. Hoping to do a proper sized give away soon too :)[/quote]

Yep!

(soma) #5

[quote=“potty;269”]
www.evaczone.com giving some out soon. Hoping to do a proper sized give away soon too :)[/quote]

When will that happen ?

(potty1) #6

[quote=“soma;377”][quote=“potty;269”]

When will that happen ?
[/quote]

If people post on the main news over there chances are they will get one as we have a handful left.

Will be doing a larger scale give away soon!

(soma) #7

thanks for your answer even though “soon” isn’t really accurate… : p

(potty1) #8

[quote=“Jamakabo;257”]Can we please invite more people to this game?
Servers are always empty, really wanna play this game…[/quote]

Which country do you live? Just so I can try help find you the active periods for that area/region.

(Kl3ppy.) #9

Exactly, invite more players who quit the game after a couple of hours. They will never come back. Instead make the game better and more fun and then invite new players. But the current version is too bad, it would hurt DB instead of helping

(MakerMoist) #10

Though I agree, the current state is kinda eh…But people need to understand what a BETA is. (I classify this as an alpha IMO). But the servers need to live. Some may not like it, some will adore it, which I do. Splash needs to really do something to get the game out there.

(MakerMoist) #11

[quote=“potty;419”][quote=“Jamakabo;257”]Can we please invite more people to this game?
Servers are always empty, really wanna play this game…[/quote]

Which country do you live? Just so I can try help find you the active periods for that area/region.[/quote]

I live in NA, I do see the best time to play on the main screen when is stat the game, thanks for help though! :smiley:

(springPistachio) #12

Hey, What’s sup everyone ? I’m a new member , there is any change to get a key or something ?
This game looks fine, I like teh fast paced shooter !

(MissMurder) #13

Yeah we aren’t gonna open the flood gates juuuust yet. Awaiting some things we would like to have in the game first so thanks for bearing with us.

(Joe Ass) #14

If I could get my hands on a beta key there would be 1 more player :wink:

(Tichonus) #15

@MissMurder have you got a certain timescale or something when you will be opening the servers for the public like for example somewhere between jan to march next year or is that completly up to SD?

(potty1) #16

The closed beta will be running for at least a few months. Sounds like the NDA is going to be lifted very soon so you’ll get more insight into game play and probably see some people streaming the game at twitch soon.

(MissMurder) #17

The closed beta will be running for at least a few months. Sounds like the NDA is going to be lifted very soon so you’ll get more insight into game play and probably see some people streaming the game at twitch soon.[/quote]

Yep!

(spookify) #18

I am ready to stream DB!!! (When I can)
twitch.tv/spookify4/profile

(potty1) #19

[quote=“spookify;518”]I am ready to stream DB!!! (When I can)
twitch.tv/spookify4/profile[/quote]

Everyone will be too busy tuning into watch a REAL man play :blush:

(Tunes into someone other than me!)

(MissMurder) #20

We’ll be streaming too! Likely during Fragging Fridays :grin: