Dirty Bomb Closed Beta FAQs

(Tichonus) #21

[quote=“springPistachio;456”]Hey, What’s sup everyone ? I’m a new member , there is any change to get a key or something ?
This game looks fine, I like teh fast paced shooter ! [/quote]

@springPistachio www.evaczone.com is giving away currently as you may see here:
http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/265/dirtybomb-beta-key-giveaway#latest

(soma) #22

A lot of persons seem to be interested in this very promising game.
Will there be any annoucement soon, how long shall we wait untill the beta opens ?
We are getting more and more impatient as videos and articles are being published about the game !

It would be nice to atleast giveaway a ton of key then we could have people playing it regulary to play with/against ! :stuck_out_tongue:

(MakerMoist) #23

Can we please invite more people to this game?
Servers are always empty, really wanna play this game…

(bumbertyr) #24

it doesnt matter what time of the day i go on, i can never find people playing .-… Am i looking in the wrong server?

(MissMurder) #25

Using the server browser?

(potty1) #26

If you are from NA, I guess your game time would be mid morning/late mornings. It means playing on a euro server but it’s better than no servers! :slight_smile:

(Nyaaki) #27

I was under the impression that the old forums were being replaced with these ones. If that’s the case, and we can’t post images or video on these forums, doesn’t that make it difficult to show bugs, ect?

Or are the old forums still in use? In which case I need the link again because I replaced the bookmark with this one ._.

(MissMurder) #28

[quote="???;797"]I was under the impression that the old forums were being replaced with these ones. If that’s the case, and we can’t post images or video on these forums, doesn’t that make it difficult to show bugs, ect?

Or are the old forums still in use? In which case I need the link again because I replaced the bookmark with this one ._.[/quote]

Yes these are the forums that will get updated and used. You can’t post images or links until your next rank- this is to protect from spammers and bots.
(PRIVATE - Second forum rank. You must achieve at least 25 points. You can now post links!)

(Szakalot) #29

I saw 3 servers full today, and since last week the game has been running nice 1-2 servers (way better than a month ago).

I think giving out keys right now is too soon, people will try it, hate it; and never try again.

Especially after such a huge patch; you really want to see if many of the experimental changes make sense, before making people feel like SD did no balancing at all on mercs and their abilities.

(spookify) #30

USA server are dead!

(Nyaaki) #31

Um, what I meant by “can’t post images or video” was the NDA. I didn’t realize I was literally unable to.

(RuleofBooKz) #32

6:30PM AU time. This should be prime time for players in Australia right? But there are zero servers and zero players and not just in AU - but world wide! Not good enough. I want to play!

How can i test (or recommend) this game if i cant play it?

(Fake nick) #33

It was 8:35am in EU so no wonder that the servers are empty.

(RuleofBooKz) #34

Wha, why are you talking EU? There are USA servers and the AU servers which were also empty. When we are in AU (one of the largest gaming cultures in the world) but have to worry about EU server times just to get a game on, well something needs attention right,

(Tichonus) #35

Not quiet right. You still forget it is a closed beta. Let’s look at the numbers. Closed beta means few players. Let’s assume there are about 2000 Keys distributed at the moment.
Now let’s look at the locations. 4 Locations are there. US east, US west, EU and AU. 25% for keys in each region. So 500 left for AU. From those 500 Keys about 50% do not even attend the game or try it once. Makes 250. Fromt those 250 50% or more try the game once, but becose of BETA and bugs stop playing until release. 125 left. And that are only a few reasons. If you go on like that, at the end you get about 2-10 people left who “might” continuely play per region. As this variets from time to time, you will have those peaks of playernumbers coming from EU and US as those dominate the playerbase at the moment as far as i can tell from talking to players.

TL;DR Wait till the beta is “open” for everyone to have more players playing the game.

(Mustang) #36

There is no change in player numbers for nearly a year, no idea why you think it was more populated 5 months ago.

Anyway I prefer to say exclusive rather than dead, can’t really be dead if it’s not born yet.

(Nasstyy) #37

Hello guys,

back in the days… around 5 months ago when i played this game it seemed to be really populated and going great.
Since i have returned 3 days ago ive noticed there is no more then 15 players online EVER… and many things seem to be still in the works but were fine before…

Just wondering on your opinions, i feel they should send out some keys and get around 200-300 active members in the Closed Beta. this way we can actually find a full match to play in and experience the game it was supposed to be.

Are there any ideas on when the game will be turned over into an open beta?

(sepiaCandy) #38

I signed up for the beta. very eager to try this game out lol :stuck_out_tongue:

(MissMurder) #39

The best time to play is 5PM-9PM PST Or earlier but it will be on EU servers most likely
:slight_smile:

(G-Force) #40

West coast is pretty dead :frowning: We need some keys to hand out on this side of the world haha