Custom Map: Lighthouse

(Assassin4004) #1

I wanted to share some work on the lighthouse map I’ve been working on.

(Assassin4004) #2

Map overview:

The GDF have been working on developing an enhanced vehicle to give them a competitive edge against the Strogg. The Strogg must destroy the vehicle before the GDF get a chance to finish making the vehicle operational. The strogg must:

1.) Destroy a gate at a heavily guarded entrance.
2.) Hack the lighthouse terminal to gain access to the underground facility.
3.) Destroy the vehicle before the GDF can use it against the Strogg.

In case any one has any thoughts or ideas, I’d love to hear about them.

(Mustang) #3

Looks great, as for ideas, I’d love to see a working rotating light at the top.

(Assassin4004) #4

Yeah I was thinking about a creative way to use a rotating light at the top. I was thinking that maybe when the terminal is hacked the light changes from white to red or something.

(_Megabyte) #5

Will I’ll be able to use cyclop indoors.

(Assassin4004) #6

@_Megabyte I don’t think there will be enough room to get the cyclops inside, but if you can find a way, I’ll allow it :stuck_out_tongue:

(Assassin4004) #7

I’ve got an update for everyone!

I have been working more on my map lighthouse recently. Here’s a screenshot showing some of the work done at the first objective. Also I’d love to hear more ideas/thoughts about the map.

I have a discord that my friends and I play ETQW on so if anyone is interested come join us! We have over 16 players most Sundays and Tuesdays at 9pm EST. There also may be more pictures posted soon to this discord about this map! Join https://discord.gg/bHQjWqKKpZ