Cup ?

(YumYum) #21

I hope there will be teams who are really going to play…

Also default net settings would be nice, this is not “who has the most awesome cfg” competition :wink:

(rUBBEN) #22

Yep, but some players would be disadvantaged by such a restriction, I’m talking about ones who don’t live in a city, somewhere the net connexions are bad, and those who have got old PC, this is not neither " who is the richest " competition :wink:

(.Chris.) #23

How does having an old PC affect what net settings you need?

(Dthy) #24

My PC’s about 5 years out off date, and thats ages by computing terms so ages of the PC doesn’t matter.

(Kl3ppy) #25

He messed up the net_client settings with performance setting, or did i missunderstood him?

(rUBBEN) #26

wups :smiley:

If most of the players are ok to play without that, there is no problem to set server restrictions on the net settings.

(Dthy) #27

Im fine with that, only natural unhitt-ness then :stroggbanana:

(.Chris.) #28

Be interesting to see once and for all if it actually has any real affect against these unhits.

If only we could ban jumping in fire fight or at least increase spread whilst jumping then it would be perfect!

(rUBBEN) #29

oO…

(Rex) #30

A little bit for sure. But it doesn’t fix 100% of unhitness, because the game itself is strange.
We tested it for many months.

(m4rcus.) #31

hey guys my team maybe would play too if you can tell us on wich date youre going to start this cup?

(rUBBEN) #32

I was thinking about the week 07 august to 14 august, or in september.

Nice to see so many team interested :slight_smile: Now we don’t have to fail that

(Dthy) #33

I’d like to see a spread increase when jumping actually, would be an interesting result.

(.Chris.) #34

I’ve never liked it, it’s too effective, does feel nice when you manage to take down some jumping **** by standing still whilst they are flailing around you though :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #35

Spread increase of 10-35% seems like a reasonable increase to me, someone make a config for this!

(timestart) #36

You guys nuts? Make spread constant and remove it from railgun/sniper. And while we’re at it remove prone and ironsights.

(Rex) #37

Remove prone?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

(rUBBEN) #38

Play battlefield instead of setting that restrictions :smiley:

(Rex) #39

I did some advertisement now. A few mins ago I saw someone who hasn’t played for 3 years. Maybe his Swiss Team will also join :wink:

Ok, bring it on!

(rUBBEN) #40

Oh nice ! :slight_smile: I can’t be there for the next 2 days, but then I start a website for the registering etc…