Costume Contest! 10/6 - 11/2

(MissMurder) #1

So many contests going on right now- I know! All the better to win some cool stuff right?
With Halloween around the corner we’d love to see what kind of Dirty Bomb themed gear you guys can create. As you know I have a Sparks outfit and while we would LOVE to see some Cosplay your Dirty Bomb costume doesn’t necessarily have to be that. If it somehow fits into the Dirty Bomb world we’ll accept that :slight_smile:

Base Rules
-Must be Dirty Bomb related
-Must be your own work
-Must be appropriate
-Must submit your entry to this forum thread

First Place Prize:
1 Logitech G35 surround sound headset
1 Logitech G710 plus mechanical gaming keyboard
1 Logitech G502 Proteus Core tunable gaming mouse
1 Merc code
1 Dirty Bomb T-Shirt

Second place Prize:
1 Logitech G35 surround sound headset
1 Merc code
1 Dirty Bomb T-Shirt

Third Place Prize:
1 Merc code
1 Dirty Bomb T-Shirt

Full Rules Here.

Here is my Sparks costume for reference :slight_smile:

(XavienX) #2

Well, guess I can just sit back and cry in my corner as I watch submissions being posted.

(Mr-Penguin) #3

Same, bro. :cookie:

(K1X455) #4

/waits for a Rhino costume to make LOLs

(Jan S.) #5

I think I should finally leave the real word stuff I need to do and participate in some of these contests :smiley:

(wolfleader101) #6

Changed my mind i am entering this contest but cant seem to find a good image of the back,front and side of the phantom anywhere i have have is an alright front, if someone has an image of all angles of him i would appreciate it if you would share it with me thanks.

(ASTOUNDINGSHELL) #7

@Wolfleader
look up at the in game loadout card

(SpectraBlitz) #8

This makes me sad that my Redeye gear won’t be likely to be finished until early next year ;_;

(Lissxy) #9

Oh man if Halloween was a big thing in the Netherlands, I’d definitely be Proxy.

(wolfleader101) #10

[quote=“astoundingShellfish;92018”]@Wolfleader
look up at the in game loadout card
[/quote]

Haha never though of that

(Faraleth) #11

@Wolffe7 Wow! It made me laugh so much, how your facial expressions and poses are EXACTLY like Phoenix!!

I need to get myself in gear for this, I’ve barely started :frowning: Worrying I won’t have time to finish before the contest is over ;-;

(Wolffe7) #12

[quote=“Faraleth;92379”]@Wolffe7 Wow! It made me laugh so much, how your facial expressions and poses are EXACTLY like Phoenix!!

I need to get myself in gear for this, I’ve barely started :frowning: Worrying I won’t have time to finish before the contest is over ;-;[/quote]

Thanks @Faraleth :tongue: I wish you best luck with finishing your cosplay in time then.

(K1X455) #13

We have a winner!

(terminal) #14

Is that a skateboard helmet?
I’m sorry, I had to ask. :smiley:

(Faraleth) #15

Don’t forget, people - don’t quote other people’s images! This is a contest submission thread, and thus quoting images can cause confusion with submissions. Thanks! :slight_smile:

(Wolffe7) #16

Is that a skateboard helmet?
I’m sorry, I had to ask. :smiley: [/quote]

It might look like it, but it’s not xD

(terminal) #17

REMOVED IMAGES
You have my like! :slight_smile:
@Wolffe7

(Wolffe7) #18

I wonder if people are actually going to post something over here :tongue:

(Lissxy) #19

Can I cosplay as MissMurda?

(Feley) #20

@bestPine

IMO its mixture of Thunder and Arty :stuck_out_tongue: But nice.