Costume Contest! 10/6 - 11/2

(bestPine) #21

[quote=“Feley;93293”]@bestPine

IMO its mixture of Thunder and Arty :stuck_out_tongue: But nice.[/quote]

A combination of Thunder and Arty it is then! With an M4A1 Silver Loadout!

(BanHammer) #22

Me as Phantom.

http://i.imgur.com/m0Ze7RF.png

(farmakoxeris.exe) #23

[quote=“BanHammer;93385”]Me as Phantom.

hahhahhahah really liked it!!

(Denzel) #24

[/quote]

Spot on

(ponche92) #25

You want ammo? I got ammo! You want fire support? I got fire support!
Not enough ammo packs for Arty, tbh, but I work with what I have. Just need to throw on some morale patches and get some decent earpro (When the post preview lies to you-_-, direct links until i figure this out)

(Wolffe7) #26

[quote=“p0nchuu;93582”] (When the post preview lies to you-_-, direct links until i figure this out)
[/quote]

@p0nchuu Add [ img ] at beginning and [ /img ] at the end of every link (but without space betwen “img” and squares). It should solve the problem :smiley:

(Faraleth) #27

Thanks @bestPine for your help in varifying the images did in fact work. Not sure why they aren’t working in the @p0nchuu’s original post, but I have edited them in for him in his second post now, and removed the quoted images from yours (to save confusion) ^.^

(Torch189) #28

REMOVED IMAGE
[/quote]

Those details, good job bro! :open_mouth: xD

(Wolffe7) #29

And how’s your cosplay @Faraleth ? Are we going to see it soon? (but soon, not like Dirty Bomb Update “Soon”) :smiley:

(ASTOUNDINGSHELL) #30

Il am almsot done with my Fragger SUIT!
hope you dont mind my hair…it is kinda messy but i dont wanna cut it yet

(BananaSlug) #31

Mean i only have plate armor now few swords and medivial costume but i dont have any soldier costume :confused: but good luck for every one :slight_smile:

(bestPine) #32

It doesn’t have to be an existing merc! Perhaps you can come up with an original merc or some sort of armoured phantom loadout. :smiley:

(KattiValk) #33

These costumes are all so good looking. :o

I’d maybe do one, though I don’t really cosplay (like at all). Could dress up as Kira maybe, but my face is the wrong shape for it. I also don’t really have a chest rig lying around either. :smiley:

(Faraleth) #34

@Incoming Do it dude! It would be awesome! D: I’m still trying to get mine done, but it’s taking forever… was gonna do 2, as a tag team, me and a friend, but damn… TAKES SO LONG >.<

(Flexington_Thor) #35

GM-SwagYolo Cosplay, every8 r8 8/8 m8, 8 much skill Kappa, counts 100%

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR3rHqcXIAAyVfO.jpg:large

(GM-Radrodo) #36

Woa it’s like looking into a mirror @Flexington_Thor

(Flexington_Thor) #37

IKR Kappa @GM-Radrodo

(KattiValk) #38

@Faraleth Maybe one day. I’ve never even made a full costume before (and TBH I have slacked off recently, my W is sort of 28in right now). XD

(Faraleth) #39

@Incoming Darn :stuck_out_tongue: Well, hope yah do one day! Would be awesome to see a Kira ^^

(gg2ez) #40

@Incoming Darn :stuck_out_tongue: Well, hope yah do one day! Would be awesome to see a Kira ^^[/quote]

Waiting to see a particular Sparks cosplay…
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-9YaweUdItjZNFySjm0Uq3vzKQ_iXeydO0F8Cx8Hmryaqzy3t
@Wolffe7 knows what I’m talking about.