Contract Changes

(rosully) #1

So it was announced that there would be changes to the xp costs for the newly added contracts. I don’t know if I’m missing something or what, but they still seem garbage. From the progression system they posted for total xp, it is assumed that an 800 credit contract is for 15000 xp, a 900 credit contract is for 30000 xp, and a 1000 credit contract is for 60000. It seems simple in that it doubles every time, but you end up doing the double the work for an extra 100 credits. Like what? I don’t believe they mentioned changing the credit values, just the xp values, so does anyone else think its stupid? I remember loving to get a 1000 credit mission back when they were around because it was a significant difference in credits and the task wasn’t too difficult. But now it seems like its better to get the 800 credit contracts. Maybe I’m crazy but tell me what you guys think.

(bgyoshi) #2

They did not change the credit award, only the completion requirement.

I personally don’t think it’s a problem but I completely understand why people take issue with it

(binderr) #3

yes, they’ve tried to remedy this with a new update but that last tier missions are still a chore!