[Complete] UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE - JULY 9 - 10, 2015

(MissMurder) #1

http://i.imgur.com/88AIa1P.jpg
Dirty Bomb will be in maintenance at 23:00 UTC on July 9th, 2015, in order to perform a game update. The maintenance is expected to last 1 hour. All game services will be affected by this maintenance.

When:
London (BST, UTC +1:00): 00:00 - 01:00, July 10th
Los Angeles (PDT, UTC -7:00): 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Sydney (AEST, UTC +10:00): 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM, July 10th

What:
Dirty Bomb will be down for a game update. This update is to fix an issue that was blocking players with uncommon ASCII characters in their Steam Name from joining servers.

A Client Update will also be deployed at this time.

Thank you for your patience.

(Nail) #2

I hope it’s a Phantom buff, he needs more shield

(GoobyOfPls) #3

Phantom seriously needs a buff.

I can’t kill anything with him right now. Please give him a lock on rocket launcher and make it to where he stays invisible whenever he shoots.

Thanks.

(CandyMuffin) #4

[quote=“Brandon;43013”]Phantom seriously needs a buff.

I can’t kill anything with him right now. Please give him a lock on rocket launcher and make it to where he stays invisible whenever he shoots.

Thanks.[/quote]
That’s not enough, we need a portable nuke launcher to balance him, or dual katanas with increased damage and more movement speed. I need my inner weeb satisfied.

(GoobyOfPls) #5

[quote=“CandyMuffin;43015”][quote=“Brandon;43013”]Phantom seriously needs a buff.

Thanks.[/quote]
That’s not enough, we need a portable nuke launcher to balance him, or dual katanas with increased damage and more movement speed. I need my inner weeb satisfied.
[/quote]
Yes dual katanas seem well suitable for a buff.

You know what just make it to where he can shoot katanas out of a rocket launcher. Then he’ll be balanced.

Nah but really, I love Phantom as a character. Either lower the health or up the shield :wink:

(CandyMuffin) #6

[quote=“Brandon;43016”][quote=“CandyMuffin;43015”][quote=“Brandon;43013”]Phantom seriously needs a buff.

Thanks.[/quote]
[/quote]
Yes dual katanas seem well suitable for a buff.

You know what just make it to where he can shoot katanas out of a rocket launcher. Then he’ll be balanced.

Nah but really, I love Phantom as a character. Either lower the health or up the shield ;)[/quote]
Indeed, that’s what we need. Rocket launchers firing katanas.

Real talk, Phantom is good just a lowered health could be a good move.

(Nail) #7

lightly tweaked shield times are gonna be the only change, and then prolly not for a while

(Killgar) #8

The one time a dev could legitimately say “it’s not a bug it’s a feature”, but doing emergency maintenance to patch it out…

(MissMurder) #9

Har har @Brandon and @Nail

(Tytaine) #10

Must have affected a ton of people I guess, didn’t know that many people used ascii characters in their name.

(frolicsomeCrane) #11

So does this mean Cloakhammer will keep having his cloak/shield and Blasthammer’s grenades will keep instagibbing all the other awful wannabehammers, or does this mean that Stickyhammer’s sticky bombs will actually not disappear when thrown on enemy players, if not we know one thing.

Skyhammer is the main hammer.

(distinquishedSandwich) #12

Decent initiative, though sudden!

(dukemaroon) #13

The only change I want to see in Phantom is his shield. Add 1 second to the cooldown and I’m totally satisfied.

Tip for countering Phantom: Use your eyes and ears. You can hear him walk by and he’s relatively visible. If you know to look for him, he’s really easy to counter.

(Ardez1) #14

Damn

(Harlot) #15

Not reverting the aim punch changes :frowning:

(Kroad) #16

[quote=“MissMurder;13932”]
Dirty Bomb will be down for a game update. This update is to fix an issue that was blocking players with uncommon ASCII characters in their Steam Name from joining servers.[/quote]
so you’ll release hotfixes to fix this kind of bug but you won’t bother with releasing hotfixes for actual game bugs, instead waiting for the next big update?

sort of shit really

(Ghosthree3) #17

I’ve updated but I’m getting 0/10 servers, none listing.

(frolicsomeCrane) #18

Maintenance lasts 35 more minutes.

(XavienX) #19

How about let’s make Phantom Jesus/Buddha/Devil/Zeus/Hades?

(fuzzel) #20

wow great

i activated my 6hours credit booster tonight and you make game maintenace…super…

thx 4 this

soo stupid