[Complete] UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE - JULY 9 - 10, 2015

(Spongeeeeee) #21

update is expected to last 1 hour dude

(GoobyOfPls) #22

They’re nerfing my favorite character!?!?

http://cdn.niketalk.com/5/58/900x900px-LL-58cf3418_salt_intensifies.gif

(einstyle) #23

[quote=“Pilgr!m;43116”]wow great

i activated my 6hours credit booster tonight and you make game maintenace…super…

thx 4 this

soo stupid[/quote]

mate, the credit booster only counts actual gameplay time

(litheJacket) #24

where is most popular gods, racist?

(NaIKoLDY) #25

[quote=“Pilgr!m;43116”]wow great

i activated my 6hours credit booster tonight and you make game maintenace…super…

thx 4 this

soo stupid[/quote]

the booster only runs when u play :slight_smile:

(D'@athi) #26

[quote=“Kroad;43091”][quote=“MissMurder;13932”]
Dirty Bomb will be down for a game update. This update is to fix an issue that was blocking players with uncommon ASCII characters in their Steam Name from joining servers.[/quote]
so you’ll release hotfixes to fix this kind of bug but you won’t bother with releasing hotfixes for actual game bugs, instead waiting for the next big update?

sort of shit really
[/quote]

That’s why it is called beta, isn’t it? They fix bugs which will keep the people from buying stuff. Betabetabeta. But at least now they confirmed, who is the boss.

(spookify) #27

who watch to party up and do ranked MM after this update? :wink:

(fuzzel) #28

ah ok then its my fault…

(powi_) #29

Ranked MM HAHAHA like its not totally bugged. Have fun failing 10 times then when u finally can play it will disconnect midgame.

(MissMurder) #30

@Harlot we’re discussing that. Don’t worry :slight_smile:
@Kroad I know there are a lot of bug fixes that haven’t been patched in yet, but we actually are going to do a bigger patch to address a lot of them soon.

(Harlot) #31

[quote=“MissMurder;43181”]@Harlot we’re discussing that. Don’t worry :slight_smile:
@Kroad I know there are a lot of bug fixes that haven’t been patched in yet, but we actually are going to do a bigger patch to address a lot of them soon. [/quote]

Glad to hear it. Thank you.

(winsomeCasserole) #32

People keep complaining about aimpunch, what the hell is that? I did not notice a single difference in aiming. Even when not shooting first.

Edit:
Are we getting any other patch notes for the client update?

(Sinee) #33

-biggest sigh of relief-

(misspo) #34

Hi, some list bugs:
-memory leak that i think is causing people feeling the game laggy even with +200fps
-fps drop optimisation
-record/replay/battlerecorder
-Fix the bug with G-Sync that cause the menu to lag
-Fix matchmaking not matching a 5v5 propely (4v6 3v8…)
-Fix intermitant “connexion lost/time out” message
-Fix the invulnerabilty of mg gunner against airstrick. The same thing happen some time when you wan’t to defibril some one on a static mg
-Fix level in matchmaking. It’s rarely fair match.
-Fix HUD lag caused mostly by the minimap
-Fix ping going up (+100pings) without any reason some time on dirty bomb server (eu server issue?)
-Fix static MGs bug (no firing, can’t leave it, making you look like elasticman/evil)
-Matchmaking not finding game. Have to restart steam to partialy debug this.
-Lower the price of every thing you sell in the game
-Fix invisible EV
-Even if i didn’t noticed it yet, remove aimpunch maybe