Community Game Nights?

(Jess Alon) #61

[QUOTE=its al bout security;335984]good so far

who the heck said “they just lubed me up and raped me”? hilarious[/QUOTE]

I spotted 3 dudes coming around the corner and said “These guys are about to lube up and then rape me. Come help!” And then they all mowed me down.

(EnderWiggin.DA.) #62

Saw a few people join from here tonight with the PC crowd. Teams got a little unbalanced there at the end. Sorry about that.

(DeRikalus) #63

Hi, new here. Looking for people to yell at when I die. On PC add me if you want: Steam: DeRikalus. Still learning the maps (have about 20hrs total). Play weeknights after 1700. Play some weekends. Also play BC2 (which I’m actually half decent at) sometimes on the weekends.

Edit: BC2 name is TushWookie

(aignetti) #64

xbox 360 gamertag: bobbyzeee … just add me ingame and write me message ingame and i will play :slight_smile:

what timezone are u playing guys?
europe?

(wolfnemesis75) #65

Can you send me another FR? I don’t have you!

(wolfnemesis75) #66

A lot of intermittent problems because of storms/weather yesterday!

(wolfnemesis75) #67

Fun night of Brink last night with lots of Forum members! Good times! It kept my mind off of the heat…man it was hot yesterday.

(Jess Alon) #68

It’s not so much the heat but the pollen that I mind.

(wolfnemesis75) #69

Pollen+Heat=a real b**##! Luckily, I didn’t have to think much; I just mowed people down with my heavy while lago coach kept us going on the objs. :slight_smile:

(DissapointedCustomer) #70

So the point is you made a game for a dev kit but then never tested it on a retail console, that was our job? Got it :wink:

(wolfnemesis75) #71

Can you stay on topic or make a new thread for your problems, please. This is more for people who want to play together not to rant or for discussing improvements to the game. Thanks, bro!

(DissapointedCustomer) #72

My PS3 bug thread was closed by Badman as he didn’t appreciate me listing them all in one place, then I opened it again and it was moved to general for some reason then locked and finally I was banned for posting the same thread again in general even though that was were I was told to post it. Still not had one case of the dev acknowledging any of the bugs I’d listed and I’ve PM’d the same stuff to badman a few times. To be honest these replys are the first i’ve had from SD. :rolleyes: Good for you guys though, nice to know there’s enough people playing to get 1 full game going, i’ve still yet to play a full match and the games been out over a month now LOL

(wolfnemesis75) #73

It is very clear your frustration and reasoning behind trying to be heard in this thread. But it is not appropriate to discuss it here in this thread; this is just about people wanting to play together! Make a new thread or send a pM to who you should. Thanks, bro!

(DissapointedCustomer) #74

But i’ve been doing that for a month without a response til now… surely that shows there is something wrong with SD and the way they respond to their “fans”. Anyway thanks for not jumping down my throat like everyone (even the mods) have been doing around here, some people really can’ take criticism very well. Thanks, bra!

(NewBlueWorld) #75

Yeah man DissapointedCustomer, why the need to come here and troll on a thread where people are trying to play together? Why can’t you just chill and do something else than complain…like play or watch something else and enjoy it or I dunno…Jeez

I missed that community game yesterday I was pretty pissed, I was done work a bit later than I thought. I almost played a game with you wolfnemesis, I was trying to join your session but it was always full lol.
Anyways I started a list of gamertag to add as friends so if there’s enough people online when I come play, I’ll start hosting lag-free games for all to enjoy.

If you like teamplay, play on X360 and own a mic, post your tag guys

(wolfnemesis75) #76

[QUOTE=NewBlueWorld;336227]Yeah man DissapointedCustomer, why the need to come here and troll on a thread where people are trying to play together? Why can’t you just chill and do something else than complain…like play or watch something else and enjoy it or I dunno…Jeez

I missed that community game yesterday I was pretty pissed, I was done work a bit later than I thought. I almost played a game with you wolfnemesis, I was trying to join your session but it was always full lol.
Anyways I started a list of gamertag to add as friends so if there’s enough people online when I come play, I’ll start hosting lag-free games for all to enjoy.

If you like teamplay, play on X360 and own a mic, post your tag guys[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorry about that…rooms kept filling up quickly. Once you have a party of 8 join it almost instantly fills up. And I was getting tons of message so I was trying to constantly send out invites to the party and match! I will be on tonight after 9, so look out for me. It’d be cool if we could figure out how to get an 8 man party vs an 8 man party! Private would work for that, but I bet there’s a clever way to do it in Pub too. Stopwatch might be a good mode to try this in!

(NewBlueWorld) #77

Good call, I dunno man. Set it up and I’ll host it? :slight_smile: Stopwatch mode is probably AWESOME, just like Wolfenstein or W:ET

(GreasedScotsman) #78

We’re finishing our coverage of the TWL 6v6 Finals tonight (at 9:30pm EDT if anyone cares to tune in --shamless plug), but if any games are going on tonight after we’re done, Jehar and I will stop by to broadcast a bit.

(Jonkonaut) #79

Hi 360er here with nice hosting connections, mainly playing competition modus

Gamertag: Jonkonaut, feel free to join my games and add me

Also check out my thread about 360 list of host and feel free to add youself: http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28445

(nephandys) #80

I’m shooting to be on tonight around 8PM EST, but I may be running a little late. Hopefully my internet will behave itself better this evening.