Can we have the old terminal back???

(Darkwolf3802) #41

@DirtyBuns said:
When I tried out new Terminal I was like: “Wow so easy now to attack in this map! Too much favor for attackers.”

But apparently that was the intent? Will SD change it again if attackers are too successful?

It will change. The new map isnt fun or appealing to most and theres no balance, ur either spawn camped right away now or the games over in a flash cause the attackers are there before defenders can properly setup.

(Begin2018) #42

I was watching StarscreamNL’s stream yesterday, attackers failed on first objective during 15 minutes, lol.

(DirtyBuns) #43

Well if a map is just two spawn points and an objective in the middle over a flat floor, you will still see people win or lose that objective.

I think SD are a bit over analytical now with some of these maps. Maybe they just need to stick to the “story” of what’s happening and come up with stuff that fits that world or story.

The maps in R6 SIEGE for example are designed in a way that is more about “What would an actual house look like?”… Some of the recent design choices on DB feel more like course decisions for American Ninja Warrior.

Instead, for example, they can think about what a Terminal would look like in the near future setting of DB… what kind of rooms, areas of interest can be used from real life Terminals and re-arranged to work as game levels.

Right now the only part that says “terminal” about Terminal is the last part… the first part now is like… Generator Room Battle.