Can we have the old terminal back???

(Mc1412013) #1

I dont like this new setup. It feels likena whole new map and lost what i liked about old map

(watsyurdeal) #2

No

/endthread

(ThePigVomit) #3

berry good map

(ClemClem7) #4

@Mc1412013 said:
I dont like this new setup. It feels likena whole new map and lost what i liked about old map

You didn’t say the magic word.
Then I’m afraid they can’t do it. If only you said this fucking magic word…

(Chris Mullins) #5

So far there hasn’t been much feedback about Terminal, and in general, no news is good news. We’d love to know more of what you like and don’t like about the map. If there’s anything in particular, call it out and maybe it could be tweaked in a future update

(frostyvampire) #6

I really want them to bring back the forward spawn. It made Terminal unique compared to other maps.

(Jan S.) #7

I think the best would be to leave Terminal Redux in the game, but make the “original” one available for rentable servers. Because of nostalgia (I’ll definitely miss that Wolf ET’s Siwa Oasis feel lol)

(ThePigVomit) #8

Takes some adjustments, but I like the lack of hard chokepoints. It removes the camp/wipe/wait cycle of the original.

The forward spawn was interesting, but with this layout, fully unnecessary.

(blufflord) #9

I’d say keep redux the way it is and just consider adding a forward spawn for the next new map

(K1X455) #10

I’ve included Terminal in my Ranked Playlist

(Splicerrr) #11

It’s strange that only the first objective of the map was changed. It feels weird playing in a new area and then switching to the train carriages which didn’t change. If you changed HALF of the map, you might as well redo the entire map. I’d rather have the old one back. The first objective is so cramped and clunky cause of the massive generator in the middle. I don’t see any reason why they changed it. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

(TR_Kama) #12

i like it as it is, no need for a forward spawn, if you control the generator area you can pretty much hold and stay in there (attack or defence), if its open, its possible to wall jump into the defenders area behind the objective and flank them, the left side is nice aswell, the sign next to the mg is a good idea makes you concentrate into the obj area, the room to the left of the mg where the ammo box is, is handy aswell, if your quick enough you can run around and wall jump up onto the defenders balcony, the central area seems a bit of a waste of space not alot really happens here as most players will attack left or right side, i think a forward spawn would bring the attackers far too close, especially if it was in this open area, i know alot of you may disagree or attack my comment, but it’s feedback how i see it xD

(blufflord) #13

@Splicerrr said:
It’s strange that only the first objective of the map was changed. It feels weird playing in a new area and then switching to the train carriages which didn’t change. If you changed HALF of the map, you might as well redo the entire map. I’d rather have the old one back. The first objective is so cramped and clunky cause of the massive generator in the middle. I don’t see any reason why they changed it. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

SD said it had the lowest 1st obj to 2nd obj progression out of all their maps, so something had to be broke

(Splicerrr) #14

@blufflord said:

@Splicerrr said:

SD said it had the lowest 1st obj to 2nd obj progression out of all their maps, so something had to be broke

Yeah. But I just wish they didn’t redo the entire first objective and the map.

(Darkwolf3802) #15

@blufflord said:

@Splicerrr said:

cause the map was the only one that had sev side jobs. Like complete A to get to B then C etc. No other map really has that and it made the map unique. Now its just “ok theres nothing here rush to the obj ull get there in 2sec” Maps just fugly now and I may take it off my search list (would be the 1st time ive done so with any map in DB) and ive been playing since early access

(Zalamael) #16

@watsyurdeal said:
No

/endthread

Are you some kind of forum giant or something? Your posts seem to have a great deal of arrogance to them.

The map has just been changed, it is worthy of having a real discussion.

(woodchip) #17

I think the new one is pretty cool so far. It’s on the top end of hectic CQB, but I find that kind of interesting. It’s a little weird for defenders to start on the low ground, but it’s interesting to have to move up past the site to defend. I’ve had fun. It also looks really good.

(B_Montiel) #18

@Splicerrr said:

@blufflord said:

@Splicerrr said:

Yeah. But I just wish they didn’t redo the entire first objective and the map.

They basically had no choice. The former version offered far too few solutions of improvements. The forward spawn was on its own a major source of issues, at least in the version they built. No matter what they’d have tried, the first objective topography was massively defense biased. -Since they’re trying to build maps around possible balance between attackers and defenders in objective mode…-

(Begin2018) #19

I had some feedback from a friend still playing, it’s easier for defense to spawn-kill attackers as there is no more closing tunnel requirement… Good job!

(znuund) #20

@Begin2018 said:
I had some feedback from a friend still playing, it’s easier for defense to spawn-kill attackers as there is no more closing tunnel requirement… Good job!

ok, tell your friend to come here and explain what is the problem about the map.

they would like some feedback, not crap.