Can i play Wolfenstein Enemy Territory without internet i mean offline?

(sanrid) #1

i have Wolfenstein Enemy Territory installed on my pc but i want to play it offline single player like the previous return to castle wolfenstein game.i played return to castle wolfenstein offline without internet.does any body have answer for me.

(dutchmeat) #2

Enemy Territory does not have a Singleplayer/ ‘offline mode’ like RTCW does. However, if you take a look at some mods with bots, you can create an offline server with bots so you can practice.

(shagileo) #3

Yea, you can create your own “levels” in a way.
There are some ‘sequel’ maps out there, like Praetoria, where you can play with bots and play in campaign mode

Praetoria mission 1:

Praetoria mission 2:
http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18340

So just set up your own server with some bots and play the maps :slight_smile:

(Nail) #4

I suggest fritzbot, best AI imho

(General Wolfens) #5

take some bots and start an offline server:
ET - Bots

(geoa) #6

Really true ,thanks for this :slight_smile:

(Need a Medic!) #7

You can’t play offline XD Couse this game is only on Internet :smiley: lol:D
Or, you can start your game on “Host Game” (like i do) and start play but alone xD

(iddqd) #8

Now you tell me?! :mad:

(RLLD) #9

I am trying to setup a fritzbot server, but likely am not doing it quite right, could use some advice:

1. Should the entire fritzbot directory be housed under the ET directory?
  2. I may be linking the executable incorrectly. ET.exe +set fs_game fritzbot <— should “fritzbot” be something else?

(stealth6) #10

[QUOTE=RLLD;407099]I am trying to setup a fritzbot server, but likely am not doing it quite right, could use some advice:

1. Should the entire fritzbot directory be housed under the ET directory?

2. I may be linking the executable incorrectly. ET.exe +set fs_game fritzbot <— should “fritzbot” be something else?[/QUOTE]

3. Yes, mods are just housed in the ET directory in their own folder.

4. If the folder where the mod is installed is called fritzbot then yes.

(WanNaw) #11

can teach me how to play with bots

(dutchmeat) #12

Go download Omnibot at http://www.omni-bot.com, read the readme, install it, and have fun :slight_smile:

(BMW) #13

i recommend omnibot… omni-bot.com