(BT Infinity)OCB World Cup 3

(Rex) #21

Which format? Which rules? Vanilla right? Mappool? When? Who will choose the teams/players?

(rUBBEN) #22

What’s your favourite colour ?

(Rex) #23

Pink. Or rainbow style.

(CrazyCatLady) #24

I hope to be a part of Olives team :slight_smile: Otherwise its a Scrub USA team for me… I don’t think BadCRC would have me :slight_smile: Women for the win!!! Anywhosits… Pump it up!!!

(sereNADE) #25

we need more people to sign up! from pm i noticed japan has gotten a team in order but our euros are falling short :eek::confused::confused::confused:

and usa is in danger of regurgitated amerimix

(Rex) #26

Where?

And btw release more details please.
Which format? Which rules? Vanilla right? Mappool? When? Who will choose the teams/players?

(rUBBEN) #27

Yep I always talk about it to people, the french team should sign-up soon, I hope some others will too !

(INF3RN0) #28

[QUOTE=sereNADE;374957]

and usa is in danger of regurgitated amerimix[/QUOTE]

Hardly…

(rUBBEN) #29

But rex is true you should give the basic informations, players would take a stand then.

(Apples) #30

Too much good frenchies to play… Is nirvana a country? ^^

(Ashog) #31

Sure it is, with Andes as a capitol and its sex church representing the town hall.

p.s. its zipcode is NI-00101

(.Chris.) #32

Looks like all information is on their site somewhere but rather than post a direct link he just posted to main page in his original post, they probably get more hits this way.

hey guys,

to get a better view on who is gonna participate in this tournament I would recommend to register yourself in this thread even if you are already on the list.

as it is an open tournament with a lot of players who don’t know each other give us some information:

1. ingame name (+ aka’s if you like)
  2. the country/team you want to play for
  3. the daytime where you are normally able to play (gmt - greenwich main time)
  4. do you have a microphone and know how to use ingame voice chat, ventrilo or sth?

additional if you like:

1. game experience in hours
  2. preferred class and gameplay style (offense/fragger or defense/supporter)
  3. vehicle skills (if you got some that are worth to mention them)

thanks

Current Rules
At the moment some of the basic rules.
This stage is just to to get teams into nations
intially the same format as last years tournament.
It will be a knockout tournament.
It will fully start in September
Depending on how many teams enter it wil be rounded off to the nearest 16/8 so expect play-offs.
Early rounds will be the best of 3 games 2 points for a win 1 point for a draw in the event of 3 draws an final decider match will take place.
Final decider match will be contested with a toss of a coin. The coin toss winner decide his choice of Strogg or GDF in Volcano map (or if both captains agree a different map before toss).The winner if GDf defend successfully or Strogg get all objectives.
The format will be standard stopwatch Vanilla mode all vechicles, Turrets and artie allowed.
if a team has less than 4 players when a match starts, they are knocked out of the tournament.
If a player disconnects a sub can jump in
No glitching!
Team Captains should be elected.
Hint! As there is plenty of time for captains to organise their teams they could potentially have playoffs to see what will be the final squad.
Squad size is unlimited.
Teams must consist of players with Birth right claims to the nation.
Apart for Splash Damage team ,Olives Secret Project Team and rest of the world team
Any decision by me or OCB senior is final
Have fun!
Any match complaints must be in writing and discussed between team captains before submission.
The Maps will be selected by me and will be random.
Quake Wars World cup 2
Changed the teams to one country.
This is due to a good response from the community.
Got a prize pool of games sponsored by OCB.
Minimum game is 4x4 but 5x5 6x6 7x7 is ok depending who turns up.
If your non OCB and want to provide a team contact me on ads913@gmail.com thanks

Thinking about it, why not use ET:QW Pro even if using vanilla rules? Least would have pause and spec lock and such…

Anyway:

1. ingame name (+ aka’s if you like)

Chris.

1. the country/team you want to play for

England/UK

1. the daytime where you are normally able to play (gmt - greenwich main time)

7pm - 10pm

1. do you have a microphone and know how to use ingame voice chat, ventrilo or sth?

Yes

1. game experience in hours

What kind of question is that?

1. preferred class and gameplay style (offense/fragger or defense/supporter)

Rocket/Oblit defense, objective class attack

1. vehicle skills (if you got some that are worth to mention them)

Platypus

(matsy) #33
  1. ingame name (+ aka’s if you like)? Matsy
  2. the country/team you want to play for? England / UK
  3. the daytime where you are normally able to play (gmt - greenwich main time)? 7pm to when ever I decide to go to bed…
  4. do you have a microphone and know how to use ingame voice chat, ventrilo or sth? yip
  5. game experience in hours? lots
  6. preferred class and gameplay style (offense/fragger or defense/supporter)? Medic / Objective
  7. vehicle skills (if you got some that are worth to mention them)? I’m old school hating vehicles!

(gee666) #34

our sites a bit weird in terms of trying to link pages

[QUOTE=.Chris.;375249]
Thinking about it, why not use ET:QW Pro even if using vanilla rules? Least would have pause and spec lock and such…[/QUOTE]
The problem in the past was that not evryone uses it so it alows more players to take part

[QUOTE=.Chris.;375249]
4. game experience in hours

What kind of question is that?[/QUOTE]

In the event that too many players want to play for a side it gives the team info for selecting players

(Rex) #35

So where can I sign up? Can’t find anything on your site. Sad that someone else has to post all the information first.

I just post it here:

1. ingame name (+ aka’s if you like)? Rex
  2. the country/team you want to play for? Germany
  3. the daytime where you are normally able to play (gmt - greenwich main time)? 7pm - open end
  4. do you have a microphone and know how to use ingame voice chat, ventrilo or sth? I know what a ventrilo is, but what the hack is microphone?
  5. game experience in hours? 9999
  6. preferred class and gameplay style (offense/fragger or defense/supporter)? Allrounder/ Engi/ Objective whore
  7. vehicle skills (if you got some that are worth to mention them)? APC + Husky (+ I can fly)

(timestart) #36

The site’s in a frame for no apparent reason. Direct link to cup topic

(Ashog) #37

[QUOTE=.Chris.;375249]4. game experience in hours

What kind of question is that?
[/QUOTE]

You should have answered (in fat capital italic underlined letterz):

MUAHHAAHAHAA! XP?! I’M A MAPHAXX0R, I DON’T NEED NO STINKING XP HOURS!

(gee666) #38

[QUOTE=brutt01d;375353]You should have answered (in fat capital italic underlined letterz):

MUAHHAAHAHAA! XP?! I’M A MAPHAXX0R, I DON’T NEED NO STINKING XP HOURS!
[/QUOTE]

damn now you lost yer chance to do the same and we would all have been like “lol bro”

(gee666) #39

[QUOTE=Rex;375287]So where can I sign up? Can’t find anything on your site. Sad that someone else has to post all the information first.

I just post it here:

1. ingame name (+ aka’s if you like)? Rex
  2. the country/team you want to play for? Germany
  3. the daytime where you are normally able to play (gmt - greenwich main time)? 7pm - open end
  4. do you have a microphone and know how to use ingame voice chat, ventrilo or sth? I know what a ventrilo is, but what the hack is microphone? no idea, sounds like some kind of mad thing that you talk into and it transmits your voice over electrical cable…witchcraft I tell you
  5. game experience in hours? 9999 that is sweet i wouldnt play any more to preserve that number (scotland might stand a chance then)
  6. preferred class and gameplay style (offense/fragger or defense/supporter)? Allrounder/ Engi/ Objective whore
  7. vehicle skills (if you got some that are worth to mention them)? APC + Husky (+ I can fly)[/QUOTE]

1234 cause i cant be bothered editing quote boxes

(Crytiqal) #40
  1. ingame name (+ aka’s if you like)? Crytiqal
  2. the country/team you want to play for? Netherlands/Benelux
  3. the daytime where you are normally able to play (gmt - greenwich main time)? 19:00 CET - 23:00 CET
  4. do you have a microphone and know how to use ingame voice chat, ventrilo or sth? Yes
  5. game experience in hours? Alot
  6. preferred class and gameplay style (offense/fragger or defense/supporter)? Medic/Cov Ops / Objective
  7. vehicle skills (if you got some that are worth to mention them)? Anansi / Titan