Brink Statistics Site Online Now

(RT1) #141

Pure ignorance. When last have you even launched the game?

(DarkangelUK) #142

I guess at least you could still get a full game if you wanted one and don’t care about ping.

(zenstar) #143

Yeah… 7 servers that aren’t 0 players… I consider my previous statement to stand as true thanks.

(RT1) #144

You’ll only know the truth once you’re in one of those servers taking bullets to the face. Chirping from the peanut gallery doesn’t count.

(DarkangelUK) #145

Points for an attempt at an actual comeback. You tried dude, you tried.

(zenstar) #146

If they don’t have bots then noone will be taking bullets.
And I can play against bots without going online.

I’m not saying “don’t enjoy the game”. If you’re having fun then more power to you. But you can’t claim that the scene is jumping when it’s clearly the quiet part of town.

(njezic) #147

Great answer RT1 !!! :smiley:

Some detailled statistics of actual top ranked Brink servers:

This shows that the leading Brink servers substantially loaded at specified intervals on the day.
Brink is really play a lot of PC players, especially that there is a very good players with 100-2000h od playing Brink, and they play a daily 1-3h.
Now we form a good base of 150-200 good Brink players through a few steam grups and we hope that the comunity of good Brink players grow from day to day.

Most od the best Brink player is gruped in 3 steam group, join us…

[ul]
[li]http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BAGU[/li][li]http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brink_croatia[/li][li]http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Bclans[/li][/ul]

• The Brink learning curve is rather steep and players new to this type of shooter may need to spend in excess of 25 hours to get comfortable, this is main problem.
  • Challenges, tutorials, and the ability to play Co-op vs. bots takes off the edge of the learning curve slightly.

Brink Statistics Site is very, very important, and we hope that will come to life again in better shape! :wink:

(Crytiqal) #148

http://steamgraph.net/index.php?action=graph&appid=22350&from=0

(Dthy) #149

Lol, this games deader than ETQW (and thats pretty darn dead). I logged on last week (after not playing it since release) as I was bored of all the games I currently play and needed a bit of refreshment. I only managed one round before I was fully rejuvenated to play other games. It wasn’t that I couldn’t play (I got most kills (30+ iirc) most accurate and best medic (woo XP!..). The server list was pretty empty, I could only get ~30 servers, and only 5 of which had people on them (none were full either).

The learning curve has no difficulty at all. (Seriously, whats the difficulty in learning to press the almighty heal/plant/hack/perform-a-lobotomy/perform-as-a-one-man-band/save-the-girl-save-the-world/chose-the-red-pill-blue-pill/etc button) The only difficulty I found was knowing where the hell I was and where the hell I had to go (and that’s not a difficult thing to know if you end up playing for more than one round). Also, if the only player base is players with 100->2000(lol seriously how?!) hours that doesn’t mean it’s active (active would be new players joining regularly). Stats site isn’t important, stats don’t encourage teamplay (which is pretty important, considering this is a team based shooter) they just encourage rambo-ism and xp whoring (which isn’t team based).

tl;dr
Game has become a new comparator to “deadness”.
Stats are evil.
“F” (unless rebinded) is the “God Button”.

I remember that tall surge just after release was the free weekend, it clearly shows how many players in the free weekend event actualy bought the game and continued…

(.Chris.) #150

The second peak after release is the second free weekend, by then even giving it away for the weekend didn’t attract as many people as before as word had got around about the game. The tiny peak last month was obviously the Steam Sales.

(RT1) #151

[QUOTE=Dthwsh;403917]it wasn’t that I couldn’t play (I got most kills (30+ iirc) most accurate and best medic (woo XP!..)… The learning curve has no difficulty at all.
[/QUOTE]
Join the Qube server sometime when my pocket medic and I are in it. I’d love to see your badass ways for myself.

(INF3RN0) #152

You must have an inverted epeen.

(Humate) #153

RT1, just enjoy the game and have fun. :slight_smile:
No need to puff your chest, not in a game like Brink.