Brink Hardcore

(AmishWarMachine) #241

[QUOTE=DarkangelUK;357007]If anyone was going to get grumpy it’d be Bethesda, since it’s them that actually own the Brink franchise.[/QUOTE]True. Perhaps the SD people here could shed some light on how Bethesda would feel about a player-made Brink theme for the PS3, and potential P2P distribution thereof.

(DarkangelUK) #242

In all honesty, the best way to find out would be to release it. I believe they have to give you a warning 1st, so all they’ll really do is tell you to take it down.

(wolfnemesis75) #243

[QUOTE=Oschino1907;357008]Its just fan art, dont use anything with a TM mark or be sure its clearly visible, and dont call it “Official”. Dont see how it could be any problem as your not selling it or making anything from it, just showing youre apprectiation of the game and showing it through fan art. If they want to be hard assed about that then well they can go F"orget" Themselves…

If anything they should be giving you props if you make somethign nice, they need to be happy they even have fans that like the game enough to spend their free time making things based on Brink for their fellow community members to enjoy.[/QUOTE]

As long as you don’t sell the themes, or try to profit from them in anyway, you should be fine. User created themes are like fan art. All good for the cause. :slight_smile:

(AmishWarMachine) #244

I hope you’re all correct… 'Cause I’m about to stick my legal head out and dispense with the awesome.

(Monday or Tuesday PM I should be done with my “work”)

(bastuden) #245

totally within the rules eh.

(SinDonor) #246

Brink Hardcore Club represent!!!

(bastuden) #247

[QUOTE=SinDonor;359673]Brink Hardcore Club represent!!!

[/QUOTE]

don’t mind me I am pissed about something else, you guys know I love you all.

(SinDonor) #248

Then don’t be pointing to a post full of your friends about breaking the rules. Go find a hater post and tag that one instead please.

(digitalzero) #249

Preach it!

:cool:

(Jimmy James) #250

[QUOTE=digitalzero;359679]Preach it!

:cool:[/QUOTE]
Statler and Waldorf rock!

-JJ

(Throbblefoot) #251

(.Chris.) #252

Question, why does the Brink Hardcore logo have a silhouette of a glue sniffing hooker?

(BiigDaddyDellta) #253

I love how the people trolling in here are all the most active and respected people on the site… lol?

(Zekariah) #254

Sign me up!

Cos you’re not Hardcore
Unless you Brink Hardcore
But the Legend of the Club Was Way Hardcooooore!

(.Chris.) #255

It was a genuine question… lol?

(digitalzero) #256

It’s a silhouette, ‘Rorschach Test’ possibly. People will see what they want to see. :tongue:

(DarkangelUK) #257

I’m afraid the SDSluts steam group already has the monopoly on slutty girls as their group moniker :smiley:

(digitalzero) #258

Brilliant! :smiley:

(AmishWarMachine) #259

'cause that’s how we roll!

(sithhappens) #260

crack whore was on vacation:D