Brink Hardcore

(Oschino1907) #221

[QUOTE=digitalzero;356447]I created a PS3 Background for the Hardcore group.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x227/FOG-digitalzero/-BRINK-/BRINK_BHC_BG_01.png

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Nice!!! Guess I can take down my ATL Braves background for a short time… Almost never comes down during the season! If they start to lose and play bad now I KNOW WHO TO BLAME!

Had some awesome full matches for hours last night, actually had like 2-3 games running over half capacity for hours from the 2 chats. One thing startin to really grind my gears though is 1) People getting randomly kicked or timing out all the time and 2) When I am the one it happens to after starting the match to begin with and then when trying to join back gettin a message saying my rank is too high (it happens plenty enough to those who werent hosting as well)… Seriously enough of that **** already, come on SD please be doing somethin about that crap, really breaks up the flow and forces groups to restart matches over and over so everyone can play.

(AmishWarMachine) #222

FWIW, if ever I abruptly leave the game and log off, it’s not because I got kicked by the game…

I got kicked by the wife. :slight_smile:

TL;DR bow-chicka-bow-wow

(thesuzukimethod) #223

[QUOTE=Oschino1907;356450]Nice!!! Guess I can take down my ATL Braves background for a short time… Almost never comes down during the season! If they start to lose and play bad now I KNOW WHO TO BLAME!

Had some awesome full matches for hours last night, actually had like 2-3 games running over half capacity for hours from the 2 chats. One thing startin to really grind my gears though is 1) People getting randomly kicked or timing out all the time and 2) When I am the one it happens to after starting the match to begin with and then when trying to join back gettin a message saying my rank is too high (it happens plenty enough to those who werent hosting as well)… Seriously enough of that **** already, come on SD please be doing somethin about that crap, really breaks up the flow and forces groups to restart matches over and over so everyone can play.[/QUOTE]

yeah dude. that (part) sucked. (i got timed out shortly after you “left” too and had to make dinner anyway, so i called it)

but the matches were super fun…and i finally spoke up! lol.

the OT shipyard win might have been my fave.

(digitalzero) #224

And a version 2 for you…

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x227/FOG-digitalzero/-BRINK-/BRINK_BHC_BG_02.png

Where did LAGO go?

(SinDonor) #225

[QUOTE=digitalzero;356568]And a version 2 for you…

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x227/FOG-digitalzero/-BRINK-/BRINK_BHC_BG_02.png

Where did LAGO go?[/QUOTE]

I think he said he’s a bit burnt out with Brink. He does have 169hrs played. Yeesh.

Recently, when I check his status on XBL, it says he’s surfing Netflix for “Romantic Drama” movies. Maybe he needs to get back in touch with his feminine side.

(digitalzero) #226

[QUOTE=SinDonor;356583]
Recently, when I check his status on XBL, it says he’s surfing Netflix for “Romantic Drama” movies. Maybe he needs to get back in touch with his feminine side.[/QUOTE]

With no females in Brink, I think you are right! :tongue:

(iezza) #227

for ya xbox usas! TIll a better one comes atleast.

(Oschino1907) #228

[QUOTE=SinDonor;356583]I think he said he’s a bit burnt out with Brink. He does have 169hrs played. Yeesh.

Recently, when I check his status on XBL, it says he’s surfing Netflix for “Romantic Drama” movies. Maybe he needs to get back in touch with his feminine side.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahaha Cant wait for him to see that you called him out on the forums! LOL

Oh and just 169hrs, I thought he had way more then that. I am at a good 160hrs or so but have been cuttin back alot the past 2 weeks and couldnt even play the first 10days cause of PSN being down… Although I must admit i have been feeling burnt out as well, only bother to play anymore during Prime Time when I know I can get full teams together with friends…

(iezza) #229

Yay, i will post full cracked download soon.eh, tommorow unless theres a MASSIVE demand for itz.

Uses my custom one for Main menu and pictures.

uses Digitalzero’s sheild for videos, memory and Game library!

(iezza) #230

You have ten minutes to flood this place with comments about xbox theme or, or, you not getting it! lol jk, u not getting tonight then :smiley:

(Oschino1907) #231

Themes/Wallpapers are lookin nice, Club is startin to get poppin now as well with a variety of discussions. Anyone who wants in request and we will be sure to send an invite your way.

(AmishWarMachine) #232

I’m now motivated to attempt to create a Brink PS3 theme.

I wonder if that’s something that I can share with others once I’ve completed it, or if I’ll get a legal smackdown.

(thrill11) #233

Lol I modified the background of our forum using GIMP. Looks gr8. ^^

Its my sig there

(Oschino1907) #234

[QUOTE=AmishWarMachine;356915]I’m now motivated to attempt to create a Brink PS3 theme.

I wonder if that’s something that I can share with others once I’ve completed it, or if I’ll get a legal smackdown.[/QUOTE]

Just load into our own groups picture section or to one of the group threads first, lol that way you can just put the finished product in our groups pic section.

(Spendlove) #235

Just popped my level 20 cherry and now have satchel charges! Come on you light carb 9 nubs, Uncle Spendlove has a nice gift wrapped surprise for you!

(AmishWarMachine) #236

[QUOTE=Oschino1907;356922]Just load into our own groups picture section or to one of the group threads first, lol that way you can just put the finished product in our groups pic section.[/QUOTE]Posting the theme I create somewhere else doesn’t make it any less potentially litigious~

I’d sincerely appreciate SD’s take on this, as I want to do something for the Brink PS3 community, but I don’t want to violate any copyrights, trademarks, or what-have-you.

(DarkangelUK) #237

[QUOTE=AmishWarMachine;356995]Posting the theme I create somewhere else doesn’t make it any less potentially litigious~

I’d sincerely appreciate SD’s take on this, as I want to do something for the Brink PS3 community, but I don’t want to violate any copyrights, trademarks, or what-have-you.[/QUOTE]

If anyone was going to get grumpy it’d be Bethesda, since it’s them that actually own the Brink franchise.

(Oschino1907) #238

[QUOTE=AmishWarMachine;356995]Posting the theme I create somewhere else doesn’t make it any less potentially litigious~

I’d sincerely appreciate SD’s take on this, as I want to do something for the Brink PS3 community, but I don’t want to violate any copyrights, trademarks, or what-have-you.[/QUOTE]

Its just fan art, dont use anything with a TM mark or be sure its clearly visible, and dont call it “Official”. Dont see how it could be any problem as your not selling it or making anything from it, just showing youre apprectiation of the game and showing it through fan art. If they want to be hard assed about that then well they can go F"orget" Themselves…

If anything they should be giving you props if you make somethign nice, they need to be happy they even have fans that like the game enough to spend their free time making things based on Brink for their fellow community members to enjoy.

(wolfnemesis75) #239

The hardcore keep capping O-B-J’s!

(TruGamer97) #240

So whos making the sigs :wink: