Brink Hardcore

(Throbblefoot) #181

Met them when they went shopping in a store I worked in back in the late 80s, and then saw them as Quasar at the first Snowboard for Breast Cancer. That was a great event! Good times…

-Throbblefoot

(iezza) #182

(wolfnemesis75) #183

[QUOTE=Throbblefoot;355598]Met them when they went shopping in a store I worked in back in the late 80s, and then saw them as Quasar at the first Snowboard for Breast Cancer. That was a great event! Good times…

-Throbblefoot[/QUOTE]

Beastie Boys: our official Club Mix

Guys & Gals in the Brink Hardcore Club have good taste I guess! :smiley:

(iezza) #184

Damn, i had last post, just sneak this one in here…

(Oschino1907) #185

[QUOTE=wolfnemesis75;355602]Beastie Boys: our official Club Mix

Guys in the Brink Hardcore Club have good taste I guess! :D[/QUOTE]

Thats Jimmy James’ WIFE LOL dont think he would like you calling HER a GUY. HAHAHAHA Smooth Move Ex-Lax!

(wolfnemesis75) #186

Its more like, “Hey guys come on.” Not gender specific…Er… sorry.
Hey, we need ladies in the club too! …the beastie boys, oh they coming home, they coming home, oh they coming…oh snap! Fixed it above Mr. Ochocinco.^:tongue:

Brink FTW:)

(Jimmy James) #187

I thought he was referring to me and I agree that I have good taste in women.

-JJ

(Acorn1021) #188

Wolf, your sig is retarded. Brink is not challenging. It’s not hard. It’s not skilled, nothing. It’s extremely easy. People didn’t leave because it was “too hard”. People left because of a lot of reasons. And there is a difference between challenging and a designers fault. Making video games is an art, and as a designer you have to make the game challenging, but not make the player feel like it’s out of his hands.

Brink offers way too many unbalanced maps, and it’s not “challenging”, it’s unbalanced. And if it was “challenging” it should be fair to both sides, it should be challenging for both, since it is a mp game after all. No?

(wolfnemesis75) #189

[QUOTE=Jimmy James;355611]I thought he was referring to me and I agree that I have good taste in women.

-JJ[/QUOTE]

You wouldn’t be in the club if you didn’t! :wink:
and I had no idea who your wife was on the forum.
That’s cool.
My wife does puzzles.

(Oschino1907) #190

Started an actual Brink Hardcore Club on the site http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/group.php?groupid=47 everyone join up and they whoever wants to spice it up a bit let me know so I can (figure out how to) give you the power to do so as i dont think just anyone cant edit it but I dont feel like it as I am almost always on my Ps3 browser so not very easy. Lets make this thing official!

(Throbblefoot) #191

[QUOTE=wolfnemesis75;355615]My wife does puzzles.[/QUOTE] Puzzles R0XOR. Also, I like to slide around the Ark nutshotting newbs.

-Throbblefoot

(Oschino1907) #192

[QUOTE=wolfnemesis75;355615]You wouldn’t be in the club if you didn’t! :wink:
and I had no idea who your wife was on the forum.
That’s cool.
My wife does puzzles.[/QUOTE]

I think its safe to say she is by far funnier then JJ is, True Story!!! :tongue:

(wolfnemesis75) #193

[QUOTE=Throbblefoot;355622]Puzzles R0XOR. Also, I like to slide around the Ark nutshotting newbs.

-Throbblefoot[/QUOTE]

Awesome. A team mate last night was trying to figure out how many points are awarded for a nutshot. …same as a headshot? Puzzles R0XOR. I come to the rescue if the wrong piece is crammed in the wrong spot. Throws off the whole puzzle!

(Acorn1021) #194

[QUOTE=iezza;355604]Damn, i had last post, just sneak this one in here…

[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry. But that looks horrible. I don’t know if you are done, if this a joke, or what program you are using.

But if you ARE done, add some more effort to it =/

(General Techniq) #195

He plays… and so do I

SIGNED!

(wolfnemesis75) #196

Cool. Should I add this to the OP?

(Jess Alon) #197

Iezza obviously got the weapon spread right.

(Oschino1907) #198

Yeah for sure, I invited like 30+ people already, add everyone you know who is cool. I will transfer group ownership over to someone then who wants to add pics and stuff like that to it, then they can transfer back to me or whoever wants to keep it updated, we could take turns or “shifts” even. I chose for it to be moderated as well.

Knowing me, playing with me or being an overall chill person on top of being very unbiased will get you a chance at ownership as its needs to be someone who is trusted and who wont have a prob giving the power up to me or others (who are selected) when asked politlely.

(Jimmy James) #199

Joined.

Thanks,
JJ

(wolfnemesis75) #200

[QUOTE=Oschino1907;355654]Yeah for sure, I invited like 30+ people already, add everyone you know who is cool. I will transfer group ownership over to someone then who wants to add pics and stuff like that to it, then they can transfer back to me or whoever wants to keep it updated, we could take turns or “shifts” even. I chose for it to be moderated as well.

Knowing me, playing with me or being an overall chill person on top of being very unbiased will get you a chance at ownership as its needs to be someone who is trusted and who wont have a prob giving the power up to me or others (who are selected) when asked politlely.[/QUOTE]

Digital Zero is the edit master. :smiley: