Boory's Art and Comic Dump[latest:Nader Artwork, but I put even more effort]

(Your worst knifemare.) #401

If you want can you make a sparks, in that Nader style?

(Boory Marks) #402

@Lord_Coctus sounds good

(Boory Marks) #403

@Lord_Coctus Current progress:

(AlbinMatt) #404

Looks similar to @Lord_Coctus profile, but much more in tune with your current art style. Me likey!

Wow, you’ve really outgrown your old Chibi-esque style. Interesting how artists can develop and grow.

(Your worst knifemare.) #405

I was thinking the same thing. Even has the same battery.

I like how you used your current art style, but still came back to get ideas from older styles.

[spoiler]Im a pretty bad art critic but I love it.[/spoiler]

Many thanks to you.

(Boory Marks) #406

@Lord_Coctus

(Boory Marks) #407

And also somehow I can’t edit the name of the thread

Edit: But seriously though, I wonder why the little gear isn’t appearing in the top of the page

(Your worst knifemare.) #408

[quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-227529”]And also somehow I can’t edit the name of the thread

Edit: But seriously though, I wonder why the little gear isn’t appearing in the top of the page[/quote]

Mabye it just didn’t load right when you loaded the page. Try refreshing or waiting a little before trying again.

(Your worst knifemare.) #409

[quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-227527”]Lord_Coctus

[/quote]

So adorable <3

(CyberVonCyberus) #410

that is a lovely artwork

(Boory Marks) #411

@Lord_Coctus I’m glad you like it. The gear has not appeared on any of my posts, even if I had refreshed the page several times. :frowning:

(Your worst knifemare.) #412

I think you should report your editing problem in case its a bug.

(Your worst knifemare.) #413

Found out why you can’t edit

(Boory Marks) #414

@Lord_Coctus Ah, thanks

(Boory Marks) #415

Ranked season 2 is ending and all I have is a proxy and redeye

Also, I’m trying to make something really detailed and hopefully will get me recognised by splash damage senpais

(Your worst knifemare.) #416

I think everyone gets redeye some time in their lives.

(boerhae) #417

@BooryDarthNader said:

Also, I’m trying to make something really detailed and hopefully will get me recognised by splash damage senpais

I’ve got 11 cards so far. 4 Fletchers (all unique, thank shoe), 2 Redeyes (again, unique), a Vassili, a Nader, a Sawbonez, a Bushwhacker and… there’s another one… umm… oh yeah, a Sparks. I hope S3 has new skins, I’m saving ranked points for that. Although I haven’t played actual ranked in a little while. I got to over 200 games and called it a day.

Also, haven’t you already been noticed by the SDpais? I thought I saw your work on their twitter like 9328 years ago, I might be wrong.

(Boory Marks) #418

@boerhae I don’t think I have been featured by SDpais on twitter, I’ll check again

also the gear for editing posts is not there yet…

(GatoCommodore) #419

@boerhae said:

@BooryDarthNader said:

I’ve got 11 cards so far. 4 Fletchers (all unique, thank shoe), 2 Redeyes (again, unique), a Vassili, a Nader, a Sawbonez, a Bushwhacker and… there’s another one… umm… oh yeah, a Sparks. I hope S3 has new skins, I’m saving ranked points for that. Although I haven’t played actual ranked in a little while. I got to over 200 games and called it a day.

Also, haven’t you already been noticed by the SDpais? I thought I saw your work on their twitter like 9328 years ago, I might be wrong.

im betting you 3 of my dankest memes from my meme stash that theres not gonna be any new skins

(AlbinMatt) #420

@GatoCommodore said:

@boerhae said:

@BooryDarthNader said:

im betting you 3 of my dankest memes from my meme stash that theres not gonna be any new skins

If you’re wrong, post those three in the DB Meme thread.