Boory's Art and Comic Dump[latest:Nader Artwork, but I put even more effort]

(Rhinni) #381

I would love an avatar of quite a close up nader where you can still see the grenade launcher. So it’s still clear on smaller avatars. Really love your drawing style

(AlbinMatt) #382

@BooryDarthNader said:
@GatoCommodore It finished, sorry. The gameplay itself was not streamed, but the brackets were. I won’t share them because it has my real name in it, so yeah.

Also, cleaned proxy probably later tonight

I’m sorry, but what’s SSB4? And the fact that it has your real name conpells me to stalk you.

(Your worst knifemare.) #383

[quote=“AlbinMatt;c-226707”]

I’m sorry, but what’s SSB4? [/quote]

Super Smash Bro’s either for the Wii U or the 3DS.

Creepy as hell.

(Boory Marks) #384

@AlbinMatt As Lord_Coctus said, it is Super Smash Bros for 3DS/ Wii U, and we played the Wii U version on the tournament. Abbreviated, Super smash bros is Ssb, and since ssb wii u/ 3ds is the 4th edition of smash, we call it ssb4 and others call it sm4sh. I played as link in the tournament and came at 4th. Again.

(GatoCommodore) #385

local tournament?

(Boory Marks) #386

@GatoCommodore It was just a tournament we had at school

(Boory Marks) #387

You know the fan art wall at splash damage? My goal is to get at least one of my works there. Also to get featured on the DB twitter, but the first one is a greater desire.

Also, the proxy from a while back

By the way, I’m working on something a bit different, but I think It’ll look cool

(Boory Marks) #388

Happy May 4th!

(AlbinMatt) #389

Definitely love Proxy. Darth Nader herself looks nice, but what is she doing? Sitting? Laying against a wall? That pose looks weirder and weirder the more I see it.

(Your worst knifemare.) #390

@AlbinMatt shes force flying.

(Boory Marks) #391

@AlbinMatt Defying logic

(Boory Marks) #392

I worked really hard on this one, I hope you like it. I hope devs like it enough to put it up on the wall wink wink

(AlbinMatt) #393

Gonna be honest, not liking Nader. Your work has always had great outlines and defined borders. This… looks floaty and fuzzy. Artists always need room to experiment, so this is a relatively good start.

However, I’m happy to see how well you’ve played around with the colours. Nice and smooth gradients, while still retaining that minimalist look.

And that background… Oh, it looks heavenly! Almost like I’m in a Chapel! The buildings looks sharp, but blends in nicely,and the moon looks gorgeous!

(Boory Marks) #394

@AlbinMatt Alright, thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

(Your worst knifemare.) #395

I like the new style. It gives the art a nice 3D look to it while keeping the charm of your other arts.

My problem is Naders arm, is it supposed to be behind her back or something else?

(Boory Marks) #396

@Lord_Coctus I’m glad you liked it, and yeah her arm is behind her back. And if it’s not, she’s once again defying logic

(Boory Marks) #397

What’s this?!?!

Of course, my first ranked case had to be Proxy.(well at least my first non-rng card)

(GatoCommodore) #398

[quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-227272”]What’s this?!?!

Of course, my first ranked case had to be Proxy.(well at least my first non-rng card)[/quote]

my favourite proxy card.

hochfir+drilled is just amazing

also Quickdraw+heavy handgun is always awesome

(Your worst knifemare.) #399

[quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-227272”]What’s this?!?!

Of course, my first ranked case had to be Proxy.(well at least my first non-rng card)[/quote]

Right next to my favorite Aura and my second favorite Sparks.

Congrats though

(AlbinMatt) #400

Dunno, doesn’t have Lock On or Springy, and shotguns are way better at dispensing salt than SMGs. Still, Proxy does look good in red.