Boory's Art and Comic Dump[latest:Nader Artwork, but I put even more effort]

(Boory Marks) #361

I’m working on something I think is cool rn. Will include kidnapping. Except it’s definitely perfectly okay. Definitely

(Your worst knifemare.) #362

Next picture ends up being Phantom “kidnapping” a turret

(AlbinMatt) #363

[quote=“GatoCommodore;c-226003”][quote=“AlbinMatt;c-225864”]Yeah Discord and such, what @TheFluffyOne said. (it feels so awkward typing in a suggestion, scrolling down and finding it already posted)

Recently I’ve been learning about European history, and I’d really like it if you can make Nader in the style of important historical points (Post-Roman rule, Crusades, German Empire, Weimhar Republic, all that good stuff) It is kind of complex, but artists ussualy like challenges right? Or so I’ve been told by my sleep-deprived art majoring cousin.

Also has anyone noticed that, if Nader got a bit chubby, she’d look like Angela Merkel?[/quote]

well not really[/quote]

Yeah… guess not.

But come on look at that! [list]
[] Both have blonde hair (Nader’s in game model looks blonde but all her art seems to show her hair bleached though…)
[
] Both have crystal blue eyes
[*] Both have that strong jawline and facial structure
[/list]

If they’re not the same, they are perhaps related? Maybe Nader is Merkel’s niece? Maybe Aimee is Le Pen’s daughter? Maybe Turtle is Erdogan’s son? Is Dirty Bomb a social commentary on world politics??

(AlbinMatt) #364

From a scale of Innocent Nun to Dark Web, how “ok” is this going to be?

(Boory Marks) #365

@AlbinMatt Selling kidneys for money level probably

(Boory Marks) #366

“Taken” starring Thunder and Sparks

someday Sparks will stop stealing my Thunder, but that day is not today

(Your worst knifemare.) #367

I feel like Thunder agreed to this so he could spend time with Sparks.

(Boory Marks) #368

@AlbinMatt I think I can finish the new and improved CrusNader later

(GatoCommodore) #369

never thought thunder is more “M” than “S”

i bet hes happy being tied like that

(Boory Marks) #370

(GatoCommodore) #371

[quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-226419”]http://i.imgur.com/yz917HC.jpg
[/quote]

whoa watch out with those crosses
(((Anti-Defamation League))) said crosses are hate symbol now

(AlbinMatt) #372

Yeah, Thunder is probably grinning ear-to-ear being pushed by Sparks.
Also, much love for CrusNader! Although (as far as I know) the Teutonic Order used black crosses, reds were used by the English Crusade, but you can’t deny that Red Cross matches well with her headband.

(AlbinMatt) #373

[quote=“GatoCommodore;c-226432”][quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-226419”]http://i.imgur.com/yz917HC.jpg
[/quote]

whoa watch out with those crosses
(((Anti-Defamation League))) said crosses are hate symbol now[/quote]

This sounds like heresy. That’ll get you the 5th layer of hell, three layers above Proxy players.

(Your worst knifemare.) #374

I hear that her shield protects her from the salty players.

(Boory Marks) #375

Will clean up and colour it tomorrow, also I will be playing on an SSB4 tournament tomorrow too, so wish me luck

(AlbinMatt) #376

[quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-226491”]http://i.imgur.com/R7YLRAJ.jpg
Will clean up and colour it tomorrow, also I will be playing on an SSB4 tournament tomorrow too, so wish me luck[/quote]

SSB4? Wish you all the best anyhows.

Also, doesn’t Proxy looks so cute, and healthy, and symmetrical, with both eyes, intact.

(Your worst knifemare.) #377

[quote=“AlbinMatt;c-226512”]

Also, doesn’t Proxy looks so cute, and healthy, and symmetrical, with both eyes, intact.[/quote]

No, shes looks dirty and ugly both ways.

(Boory Marks) #378

Aaand I forgot about her lost eye again

(GatoCommodore) #379

[quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-226491”]http://i.imgur.com/R7YLRAJ.jpg
Will clean up and colour it tomorrow, also I will be playing on an SSB4 tournament tomorrow too, so wish me luck[/quote]

where can we stream?

(Boory Marks) #380

@GatoCommodore It finished, sorry. The gameplay itself was not streamed, but the brackets were. I won’t share them because it has my real name in it, so yeah.

Also, cleaned proxy probably later tonight