Boory's Art and Comic Dump[latest:Nader Artwork, but I put even more effort]

(Boory Marks) #341

Sorry for the inactivity, I was just lazy. Anyway, whenever it’s Nader rotation, I play Dirty Bomb less, and you can guess why. While taking a break, I’ve been playing a lot of Brawlhalla, and this is what they did for April fools:

I absolutely adored the art style and found his deviantart:http://clunse.deviantart.com/gallery/58572796/Brawlhalla

So, I could not resist and made this:

(Boory Marks) #342

I’m going to make some dumb crosshairs later, see you in a bit

(Your worst knifemare.) #343

SD…make trinkets of these.

(Boory Marks) #344

Working with 32x32 pixels was harder than I thought, so I made this so I can make it into a crosshair later

Edit: Made it into a crosshair

I’ll make a better one actually

(Boory Marks) #345

https://us.v-cdn.net/5021860/uploads/userpics/168/pTEMX8IY6JQU9.jpg

BTW, More comics soon, I think

(Your worst knifemare.) #346

[quote=“BooryDarthNader;c-225102”]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021860/uploads/userpics/168/pTEMX8IY6JQU9.jpg

BTW, More comics soon, I think[/quote]

Yay

(Boory Marks) #347

Next comics will be a little series of 3. I think they’ll turn out swell :stuck_out_tongue:

(Boory Marks) #348

(Boory Marks) #349

I just made my profile better
Next comic soon™️

(Boory Marks) #350

I assume I can finish the comic and publish today

Also, I need people to carry me

(Boory Marks) #351

Edit: Proxy having 2 eyes is intentional
Dumb comic done

I’m sorry
Also little screenshot from ranked match today:

I just need your validation and you to know I’m not COMPLETELY garbage, only mostly garbage

(GatoCommodore) #352

for those who dont get it

that thing is this

(Boory Marks) #353

Huh, it’s been a year since I’ve joined the forums now. Nice

(Boory Marks) #354

Okay, since comics take a bit and I like to draw other things in between, I’ll be taking requests. Don’t request anything too complicated though. Also, don’t expect them to not be trash. Trash is my specialty, thank you.

(TheFluffyOne) #355

Hm, request? You could try the DB discord. You would probably get dozens within a minute, depending on the time.

My request: How about heidi Nader, in the alpine hills picking up flowers.

(AlbinMatt) #356

Yeah Discord and such, what @TheFluffyOne said. (it feels so awkward typing in a suggestion, scrolling down and finding it already posted)

Recently I’ve been learning about European history, and I’d really like it if you can make Nader in the style of important historical points (Post-Roman rule, Crusades, German Empire, Weimhar Republic, all that good stuff) It is kind of complex, but artists ussualy like challenges right? Or so I’ve been told by my sleep-deprived art majoring cousin.

Also has anyone noticed that, if Nader got a bit chubby, she’d look like Angela Merkel?

(Boory Marks) #357

@TheFluffyOne

Yay Explosions

(Your worst knifemare.) #358

@AlbinMatt theres CrusNader.

(AlbinMatt) #359

Deus Vult, Schweinhund!

(GatoCommodore) #360

[quote=“AlbinMatt;c-225864”]Yeah Discord and such, what @TheFluffyOne said. (it feels so awkward typing in a suggestion, scrolling down and finding it already posted)

Recently I’ve been learning about European history, and I’d really like it if you can make Nader in the style of important historical points (Post-Roman rule, Crusades, German Empire, Weimhar Republic, all that good stuff) It is kind of complex, but artists ussualy like challenges right? Or so I’ve been told by my sleep-deprived art majoring cousin.

Also has anyone noticed that, if Nader got a bit chubby, she’d look like Angela Merkel?[/quote]

well not really