Boory's Art and Comic Dump[latest:Nader Artwork, but I put even more effort]

(Boory Marks) #421

So, I can’t make art due to finals and preparations for finals. But after, it’s Summer vacation! I’ll see ya soon

(bontsa) #422

Good luck to the final push before well-earned break! o7

(CyberVonCyberus) #423

good luck boris, i hope your exams won’t be bullshit like mine were

(Your worst knifemare.) #424

Soon exams will be over and you will be a happy boory again.

(Boory Marks) #425

Why did Dockyard have to be coincidentally released the week before finals?

@CyberVonCyberus said:
good luck boris!

(CyberVonCyberus) #426

oh snap, i realized it’s boory not boris, my bad

(AlbinMatt) #427

I need to write an essay due tommorow, yet here I am, browsing the forums…

(Boory Marks) #428

oh boy finals are done :slight_smile:

(AlbinMatt) #429

@BooryDarthNader said:

Now we need to wait for the report cards to go out…

(Your worst knifemare.) #430

@AlbinMatt said:

@BooryDarthNader said:

Now we need to wait for the report cards to go out…

A+ in art

(Boory Marks) #431

@AlbinMatt Don’t worry, my asian genes will see me through

(CyberVonCyberus) #432

@Lord_Coctus I don’t think there is art on the high levels of schools, well at least not in my country

(Boory Marks) #433

I’m not dead yet

see ya soon, children

(Your worst knifemare.) #434

@BooryDarthNader said:
I’m not dead yet

see ya soon, children

Welcome back from the dead i guess.

(Boory Marks) #435

based on:

@Xenithos said:
Phoenix needs robes, and wings…

(Xenithos) #436

@BooryDarthNader
I-It’s… so… beautiful! sniff
I love you :blush:

(AlbinMatt) #437

@BooryDarthNader said:

based on:

@Xenithos said:

Oh, Hallelujah!

(AlbinMatt) #438

@GatoCommodore said:

@boerhae said:

@BooryDarthNader said:
Ranked season 2 is ending and all I have is a proxy and redeye

Also, I’m trying to make something really detailed and hopefully will get me recognised by splash damage senpais

I’ve got 11 cards so far. 4 Fletchers (all unique, thank shoe), 2 Redeyes (again, unique), a Vassili, a Nader, a Sawbonez, a Bushwhacker and… there’s another one… umm… oh yeah, a Sparks. I hope S3 has new skins, I’m saving ranked points for that. Although I haven’t played actual ranked in a little while. I got to over 200 games and called it a day.

Also, haven’t you already been noticed by the SDpais? I thought I saw your work on their twitter like 9328 years ago, I might be wrong.

im betting you 3 of my dankest memes from my meme stash that theres not gonna be any new skins

Mmhm…

@AlbinMatt said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@boerhae said:

@BooryDarthNader said:

Also, I’m trying to make something really detailed and hopefully will get me recognised by splash damage senpais

I’ve got 11 cards so far. 4 Fletchers (all unique, thank shoe), 2 Redeyes (again, unique), a Vassili, a Nader, a Sawbonez, a Bushwhacker and… there’s another one… umm… oh yeah, a Sparks. I hope S3 has new skins, I’m saving ranked points for that. Although I haven’t played actual ranked in a little while. I got to over 200 games and called it a day.

Also, haven’t you already been noticed by the SDpais? I thought I saw your work on their twitter like 9328 years ago, I might be wrong.

im betting you 3 of my dankest memes from my meme stash that theres not gonna be any new skins

If you’re wrong, post those three in the DB Meme thread.

Pay up Gato.

(Your worst knifemare.) #439

@BooryDarthNader said:

based on:

Xenithos said:

Spanish Jesus shall rise on the 3rd down!!!

(GatoCommodore) #440

@AlbinMatt said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@boerhae said:

@BooryDarthNader said:

Mmhm…

@AlbinMatt said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@boerhae said:

@BooryDarthNader said:

If you’re wrong, post those three in the DB Meme thread.

Pay up Gato.

since most of it arent DB related im just gonna put it on my profile board