Be More Objective, VIDEO Play-through (Level 20 Character) 2-star and 3-star.

(Kurushi) #21

Good video and pretty much the same technique I use on the PC version

(FireWorks) #22

Solid work. And I dont see the massive difference to PC cause I did it quite the same way.

I wished more online players would act that aggressive instead of camping 2mins on offense. Get in there and get it done! …or do it on the respawn!

(Om3ga) #23

2-star is hard? I made it with my notebook notebook pc.
Specs are:

CPU: 2GHz dualcore
RAM: 2GB
Videocard: ATI Radeon HD 3200
Windows Vista

Fps were REALY low (10-5).

I can make video if u won’t belive me!

(.FROST.) #24

Ok, make video, but don’t forget to use a HIGH LEVEL char. At best your level 20 char. Because the level of your character makes ALL the difference.

One guy or gal; show me “be more objective”, in two star and with a HIGH LEVEL/RANK char, preferable level 20/rank5. And most important on the PC.

If its so easy, than its not such a great demand. Stop talking and start showing.

(InfiniteStates) #25

This strategy is redundant on PS3…the AI never leaves the ground floor. Well maybe a medic will if I stay downed for a while. But generally they stay on the ground shooting at the catwalks.

(FireWorks) #26

Ok made the *** now with 5.14 on the clock left in the first try. Its really not that hard…

Whats a good and free video programm?

(Kurushi) #27

[QUOTE=Om3ga;333402]2-star is hard? I made it with my notebook notebook pc.
Specs are:

CPU: 2GHz dualcore
RAM: 2GB
Videocard: ATI Radeon HD 3200
Windows Vista

Fps were REALY low (10-5).

I can make video if u won’t belive me![/QUOTE]

It’s not hard on a low level character. Anyone that says it’s not hard on a level 20 is talking ****e :smiley:

(.FROST.) #28

[QUOTE=FireWorks;333488]Ok made the *** now with 5.14 on the clock left in the first try. Its really not that hard…

Whats a good and free video programm?[/QUOTE]

5:14 left??? Please, don’t make me crazie. NO ONE on this freakin planet is able to achieve this on PC, with the “be more objective” challenge, with a LEVEL 20/rank5 character, on TWO STAR, first try and 5:14 left on the clock. Not even the Ueber Pro. No one, even if you train a lifetime. I bet on that everything.

conditions:

Platform: PC
Level 20
Rank5
“be more objective” challenge
Challenge level:TWO STAR(very important, since one star is achieveable with a level 20 char)

(General Techniq) #29

Thanks, man.

@frost
You’re a funny little guy. Never lose that sense of humor… With such relentless pessimism as your’s, you’re definitely gonna need that sense to help you deal with your inevitably continuing failure. :slight_smile:

(FireWorks) #30

[QUOTE=.FROST.;333516]5:14 left??? Please, don’t make me crazie. NO ONE on this freakin planet is able to achieve this on PC, with the “be more objective” challenge, with a LEVEL 20/rank5 character, on TWO STAR, first try and 5:14 left on the clock. Not even the Ueber Pro. No one, even if you train a lifetime. I bet on that everything.

conditions:

Platform: PC
Level 20
Rank5
“be more objective” challenge
Challenge level:TWO STAR(very important, since one star is achieveable with a level 20 char)[/QUOTE]

Ive done the 3star with 5.14 left on first try.

On PC
With lv20 char / Full medic / partly Soldier
Rank 5
“be more objective” challenge 3star

The 2star took a little longer.

Really not that hardcore if you know you play bot and not humans. Still I must admit the hacking was good timed luck and went without resistance.

(Om3ga) #31

Well my char is lvl 18 and I think it is quite challenging, with low fps :wink:
But when I play on my main computer I’m in heaven :slight_smile:

(SK7109) #32

Good video. Iam a life long PC gamer, and I like to see how other people play it. PC or console. GOOD WORK

(wolfnemesis75) #33

[QUOTE=General Techniq;333238]This is a video commentary of a Level 20 character beating the infamous “Be More Objective” challenge on the2-star and 3-star settings. ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhdNo-C9pjI

The keywords here are LEVEL 20 CHARACTER.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comments for the video page or here in this thread. :)[/QUOTE]

Nice share, brother. Nice music too. Loving your attitude. You can’t get discouraged that’s the main thing. Just keep at it, be objective and you will get it like you showed. :smiley:

(General Techniq) #34

Thanks, dude. That’s really the truth.

I was truly inspired to upload this while sitting in a party with a few guys who were all in separate solo challenges trying to get all their three-stars.
Hearing them go crazy over the “Be More Objective Challenge” (all level 20s or near it), and not be real receptive to the advice I tried to offer, lead to me leaving the party before we could meet up in Freeplay, to start editing this specific video for upload. Just wanted to do what I could to motivate a few players.
Though, I do feel a bit guilty for not telling them that all they had to do, if they just wanted the unlocks, was play the challenges with a low level character…

(.FROST.) #35

I want SD or someone show me this on !!!PC!!!. I just want to see how this would look like. I still can’t believe its nearly possible. Level 20 2star is noticable harder than with a level 17 char. They even fire back when they are gunned down. I tried every trick, but a 74% gen repair was my highest achievement today. And I’m done. As if I’ve played 5 hours MP. Actually I tried it 3 or 4 times, less than a hour of playtime.

Unless I see it, I swear I T- I S -I M P O S S I B L E !!!

And its not against consoles or anything, but I think everyone would like to see it on PC too, thats all.

(General Techniq) #36

[QUOTE=.FROST.;333684]
Unless I see it, I swear I T- I S -I M P O S S I B L E !!!

And its not against consoles or anything, but I think everyone would like to see it on PC too, thats all.[/QUOTE]

Fair, enough, I suppose.

(FireWorks) #37

Ehm… How do I chose which star level I want to play it? Seems if done once, I can only go for 3 star.

(wolfnemesis75) #38

You may have to use a character that did not do 3 star in order to play 1 or 2 star.

(Fatfool) #39

Wait… Is it supposed to be that hard? I thought it was a run of the mill thingy (annoying) to get all the unlocks so I played it through before I went online. I beat it in like 7 tries on PC at level 5 or so.

Of course I have 1 and half years on Wolf ET and 3 years on ETQW (Plus beta 1 and beta 2 and demo) so…

Hell, I’m STILL not lv 20 right now because I haven’t had much time to play brink. I’m like lv 17 I think with about 20 hours of gameplay.

(.FROST.) #40

Sorry, but it ain’t your skills. I think everyone can beat this challenge, BUT with a LOW LEVEL/RANKING character. Its, imho, impossible to achieve this with a level 20 char.
The AI adopts to your level and rank, but way too much.That’s the whole point of this thread.