Balance

(watsyurdeal) #41

Yea I’d have to disagree with all of that then, cause I don’t believe making him harder to play is good for Dirty Bomb as a whole. My only issue is counter play, not skill level of the Sniper in question.

(BluPhenix) #42

Wanna talk about balance?

Here, enjoy this image.

(LifeupOmega) #43

Everyone in that image is valued at silver. There’s nothing wrong with it. Even unranked players average silver.

(AlphaUT) #44

@SatanicUnicorn said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@SatanicUnicorn said:

@watsyurdeal said:
I see no reason Thunder’s health shouldn’t be nerfed to 150, makes him less bullshit to fight, and allows you to close the distance faster on people you concussed from afar, so you can kill them before it wears off.

Beyond that, I am more interested in seeing if they change Red Eye, so people stop complaining when I play him. :confused:

Really? I find red-eye to be UNDER powered, I mean sure you get a disadvantage when fighting him in front of his smoke, but once he shoots at you, basically fair game

-Red Eye

-Underpowered

choose one and only one

I really don’t see the problem with him, he’s very easy to deal with. Any merc I play, I can decimate red-eye with. Maybe you’re just bad, or inexperienced against him.

LMAO, it seems you are clearly a pub player. You should probably go EU mature PUG and ask them to play redeye, ofc if they don’t ban him

(BluPhenix) #45

So you are telling me:
earned rank = default rank?

But still, why one squad full of earned ranks, and other almost full of default ranks?

So I think something is a bit wrong.