AxE Clan Server

(spidysense) #41

I stopped playing on AxE clan servers because from what I have seen they support cheaters. I saw one of their members cheating on HBC (PB Enabled) server and getting busted for ETbot. I would prefer to play on servers where cheaters are not allowed.

It’s fun to see how Dookie spams his topics on Splashdamage, Trackbase and Splatterladder. May be post here whenever every new players joins your server rather then map changes, random spams, etc. Sarcasm

I would much prefer HBC or Sky-e or Kernwaffe NQ servers over AxE servers.

(Domagoj) #42

[QUOTE=spidysense;452390]I stopped playing on AxE clan servers because from what I have seen they support cheaters. I saw one of their members cheating on HBC (PB Enabled) server and getting busted for ETbot. I would prefer to play on servers where cheaters are not allowed.

It’s fun to see how Dookie spams his topics on Splashdamage, Trackbase and Splatterladder. May be post here whenever every new players joins your server rather then map changes, random spams, etc. Sarcasm

I would much prefer HBC or Sky-e or Kernwaffe NQ servers over AxE servers.[/QUOTE]

I woudnt even bother to answer on this, Made me laugh, such a good advertise for certain people, and now, we dont have over 300 bans, nope we dont :slight_smile:

(Domagoj) #43

Who already visited our new No download server? For those who still isnt, here is the IP:

No download server: 213.108.29.186:27010

(spidysense) #44

Sure you wouldn’t be bother to answer because you don’t have anything to say. Doesn’t matter how many bans you have. You keep hiding cheaters in your clan and on your servers where you see fit.

[PBBans:10385 2013-04-16] 1f96899 “#AxE|LiveFast” “80.1..” “CVAR 9001”

ETbot cheat user as per HBC admin when I had asked them while back. They had also given me which cvar he was busted for, might be somewhere I had it saved and even i had given to you at that time but you kept ignoring it saying HBC clan admin doesn’t know anything while it was PB that busted your member for cheating and not HBC.

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=45685017

Please keep spamming like 8 year old kid in the topic.

(Vigilante) #45

[QUOTE=spidysense;452692]Sure you wouldn’t be bother to answer because you don’t have anything to say. Doesn’t matter how many bans you have. You keep hiding cheaters in your clan and on your servers where you see fit.

ETbot cheat user as per HBC admin when I had asked them while back. They had also given me which cvar he was busted for, might be somewhere I had it saved and even i had given to you at that time but you kept ignoring it saying HBC clan admin doesn’t know anything while it was PB that busted your member for cheating and not HBC.

Please keep spamming like 8 year old kid in the topic.[/QUOTE]

Hello,

My name is Vigilante, I have played ET for 10 years and before that RTCW, I was the founder of FAT clan on 2.55 and played with such players as danL. I was also a public server admin for gamesmajor.co.uk.

I joined AxE around 1 year ago because they are the most fun clan left in ET and run a very good and active server.

because of my past experience and also my age (which I wont say here because I’m oldskool) as well as my dedication to helping our clan I became a co-leader of AxE.

Now I can tell you right now I cannot stand cheaters, I spend countless hours spectating possible cheaters and recording demos to watch back with r_shownormals 1, as you know its hard to catch all and we even make mistakes by banning innocent players sometimes and those bans do get overturned after reviews.

But I can tell you right now I and WE do our upmost to keep our server cheater free and also fair to play for everyone. if you have evidence of anyone cheating on our servers or even one of our members cheating feel free to add me at xfire and show me this evidence.

if not disappear back into the hole you crawled out from.

This server does not have its ranking for no reason you know, it is the best that is left of ET.

(L1veFast) #46

[QUOTE=spidysense;452692]Sure you wouldn’t be bother to answer because you don’t have anything to say. Doesn’t matter how many bans you have. You keep hiding cheaters in your clan and on your servers where you see fit.

Please keep spamming like 8 year old kid in the topic.[/QUOTE]

I connected to HBC back then was kicked not banned for cvar violation fixed it in my smg set.cfg and reconnected and everything was fine.
Not sure where you get your etbot info from but I guess it’s not realiable as I can connect to any pb streaming server and play just as any legit player on there. I’ll most likely assume you no longer play on AxE because you’ve been banned for cheating either by myself or another member and therefore trying to dig up rubbish on any of us any which way you can, anyhow I’m confident [PBBans:10385 2013-04-16] 1f96899 “#AxE|LiveFast” “80.1..” “CVAR 9001” is the best you can do because you’ll find nothing else , quite a lot of players get kicks for cvar violations one way or another specially those that play a lot on non pb servers and aren’t aware their violating anything until entering pb server which has cvars so limited it’s a joke. And only people spamming on here seems to be you if you don’t play on AxE then pointless wasting your time on threads like these.

LF

(Ruben0s) #47

Hi Vigilante. I have played with livefast for years. He is indeed a cheater or used to be one. I even have a video of him ( his old name used to be spooky) cheating on my server.

http://www.xfire.com/videos/499165 ( love the switches XD, with normal speed you can’t see that he switches between medics)

EDIT: HELLO LIVEFAST :wink: , still cheating bro <3

(L1veFast) #48

[QUOTE=Ruben0s;452735]Hi Vigilante. I have played with livefast for years. He is indeed a cheater or used to be one. I even have a video of him ( his old name used to be spooky) cheating on my server.

http://www.xfire.com/videos/499165 ( love the switches XD, with normal speed you can’t see that he switches between medics)

EDIT: HELLO LIVEFAST :wink: , still cheating bro <3[/QUOTE]

Never seen such pointless demo or post Ruben0s, post the full demo and not just an edited clip from fraps and let people judge from that, wasn’t long after that I could play on war so I figured you had come to your senses so either way if this is dig because recently banned war member from AxE for wallhack it’s a fine cheap one :slight_smile:

(Ruben0s) #49

That “edited” clip is enough proof :slight_smile: Or am I blind? Switching 10 times between an enemy within 0.0005 seconds is just impossible. To bad that you couldn’t admit it.

Anyway, wasted enough time trying to “bust” cheaters. Every person can judge for them self if you’re a cheater. I am 100% sure that you used to cheat and may be cheating now as well :+D

http://www.xfire.com/videos/4990fc

(Dragonji) #50

It’s hilarious when some random with 0 reputation says the proof provided by well known person with good rep here is invalid.

(Nail) #51

enough drama, take it to your own forums,

(Domagoj) #52

Thx lol, 1st normal post here in last whole page.

(spidysense) #53

[QUOTE=Vigilante;452725]Hello,

My name is Vigilante, I have played ET for 10 years and before that RTCW, I was the founder of FAT clan on 2.55 and played with such players as danL. I was also a public server admin for gamesmajor.co.uk.

I joined AxE around 1 year ago because they are the most fun clan left in ET and run a very good and active server.

because of my past experience and also my age (which I wont say here because I’m oldskool) as well as my dedication to helping our clan I became a co-leader of AxE.

Now I can tell you right now I cannot stand cheaters, I spend countless hours spectating possible cheaters and recording demos to watch back with r_shownormals 1, as you know its hard to catch all and we even make mistakes by banning innocent players sometimes and those bans do get overturned after reviews.

But I can tell you right now I and WE do our upmost to keep our server cheater free and also fair to play for everyone. if you have evidence of anyone cheating on our servers or even one of our members cheating feel free to add me at xfire and show me this evidence.

if not disappear back into the hole you crawled out from.

This server does not have its ranking for no reason you know, it is the best that is left of ET.[/QUOTE]

Stop saying this server is best one left and you played for blah blah years. It has no importance on how much you or I played. The fact was given by HBC admin and I had even contacted PBBans staff at same time and they also said same. I guess you came from cheating hole to support cheaters? More or less evidence was given to Dookie and he ignored it because it was AxE member. If your clan leader/owner is harboring cheaters himself what’s the point in giving proof to their puppet leaders?

If cheater = clan member, ignore even if PBBans, HBC admins, PB says he is cheater.

Seems like that’s how your black hole clan is run. Similar Ban for same cvar from another player:
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-8f8dd89f-vb223752.html

You get that cvar in your config when you use ETbot cheat. We also use config, so stop acting like players don’t know anything. I don’t think PBBans/GGC staff would lie because they have nothing to do with any clan or player.

Their are tons of other good servers, to name few: Kernwalfe, Hirntot, HBC, Sky-e, TeamMuppets, etc. So saying AxE is only best left is BS.

@Damagoj feel free to start spamming again like little kid. How many clans spam here in their clan topic every few days/weeks like you do? Mature person should get a hint but I bet you will continue spamming same here and other community forums.

You did same while back that oh he is clean, he is good, etc even when proof was provided. May be ask more of your members to come and spam here or post in this topic that how long they have played and how good your cheating members are. That would make you more happy.

I am not looking for drama or anything, just saying the facts which I have seen. Just because I don’t own any server doesn’t mean we have no here say on public forums.

PS My English is not that good so please pardon my typo errors.

(Vigilante) #54

[QUOTE=spidysense;452789]Stop saying this server is best one left and you played for blah blah years. It has no importance on how much you or I played. The fact was given by HBC admin and I had even contacted PBBans staff at same time and they also said same. I guess you came from cheating hole to support cheaters? More or less evidence was given to Dookie and he ignored it because it was AxE member. If your clan leader/owner is harboring cheaters himself what’s the point in giving proof to their puppet leaders?

If cheater = clan member, ignore even if PBBans, HBC admins, PB says he is cheater.

Seems like that’s how your black hole clan is run. Similar Ban for same cvar from another player:
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-8f8dd89f-vb223752.html

You get that cvar in your config when you use ETbot cheat. We also use config, so stop acting like players don’t know anything. I don’t think PBBans/GGC staff would lie because they have nothing to do with any clan or player.

Their are tons of other good servers, to name few: Kernwalfe, Hirntot, HBC, Sky-e, TeamMuppets, etc. So saying AxE is only best left is BS.

@Damagoj feel free to start spamming again like little kid. How many clans spam here in their clan topic every few days/weeks like you do? Mature person should get a hint but I bet you will continue spamming same here and other community forums.

You did same while back that oh he is clean, he is good, etc even when proof was provided. May be ask more of your members to come and spam here or post in this topic that how long they have played and how good your cheating members are. That would make you more happy.

I am not looking for drama or anything, just saying the facts which I have seen. Just because I don’t own any server doesn’t mean we have no here say on public forums.

PS My English is not that good so please pardon my typo errors.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me?

If you have never heard of my clan or the game provider I worked for then you have no credibility in my opinion. add me on xfire and I will show you my demo folder. I actually spent 3 hours yesterday specing, recording and reviewing a demo of a possible cheater at our server, this kind of work I do a lot.

I can only say what I know on the player you have mentioned here, and from what I have personally seen. That is that he is clean the whole time he has played at axe and our server.

Also to say any clan hasn’t had cheaters is a bit foolish in my opinion, I could take myself to any of the servers you mention above and find you cheaters…believe me on that one.

IF you are also inclined take a peak at AxE forums at the ban section to see how much work we do to keep our servers clean. Until you do please do not make yourself look stupid with the uneducated nonsense that we harbour cheaters. Now I can ONLY speak for the time I have been here at this clan but I can assure you IF I received any demos of any of our players cheating at our servers then they will get the same treatment as any random player.

Feel free to add my xfire - fatvigilante to continue talking, I am not into childish trolling on internet forums, if not then I assume all you are interested in is trolling in order to try make our server look bad.

thank you

(Patriotqube) #55

Not to bring any new to this convo
Just a small observation

There is no way to be sure another guy aint cheating, only way to be sure is if he/she is playing in same room as yourself irl.

All this i have known for years crap is useless, so plz stop using arguments like that

oh and btw who was it that said - Fighting over the internet is like beeing in the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

do this battle on axe forum imo

(Vigilante) #56

[QUOTE=Patriotqube;452808]Not to bring any new to this convo
Just a small observation

There is no way to be sure another guy aint cheating, only way to be sure is if he/she is playing in same room as yourself irl.

All this i have known for years crap is useless, so plz stop using arguments like that

oh and btw who was it that said - Fighting over the internet is like beeing in the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

do this battle on axe forum imo[/QUOTE]

This is the exact reason I have asked this person to add my xfire since it is unlikely that he will come to AxE forums. This thread is purely to update the community on recent developments. You are also quite right regarding hackers but there is only so much that can be done with trying to keep a server clean without knowing 100%.

(spidysense) #57

Stop going off topic and I am least concerned with what you do in your free time.

Let me rephrase simple thing in 3 sentence:

You were busted for using ETBot cheat on PB enabled, HBC ETpro server. Proof was made available to AxE clan owner who is busy spamming topics on forum and since you where his member he didn’t care. Please stop being hypocrite saying oh you have banning this and that cheaters when you, yourself are cheating.

I could care less what other clan does and since it’s AxE clan topic stick to AxE clan.

Seems like now a days users label other as trolling internet when they get busted for cheating and they have nothing to say further. Proof is all their again.

And no, I am not banned on your server by you or any of your member so get off your high horse attitude but I refuse to play with cheaters and I will surely tell other admins/player how your clan is and then they can decide based on proof.

(spidysense) #58

[QUOTE=Patriotqube;452808]Not to bring any new to this convo
[/QUOTE]

Sure their is a way. http://evenbalance.com/

http://www.pbbans.com/

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-6fca6988-vb306726.html

Guy was busted for using cheat using PBSS, feature available through PunkBuster. Same existed for ET also. Sure I know EB support is stopped for ET but saying “There is no way to be sure another guy aint cheating, only way to be sure is if he/she is playing in same room as yourself irl” is totally wrong.

There are ways and they existed for years and it’s up to you to acknowledge or not.

(Mateos) #59

10 chars hars ars rs s

(Vigilante) #60

[QUOTE=spidysense;452828]Sure their is a way. http://evenbalance.com/

http://www.pbbans.com/

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-6fca6988-vb306726.html

Guy was busted for using cheat using PBSS, feature available through PunkBuster. Same existed for ET also. Sure I know EB support is stopped for ET but saying “There is no way to be sure another guy aint cheating, only way to be sure is if he/she is playing in same room as yourself irl” is totally wrong.

There are ways and they existed for years and it’s up to you to acknowledge or not.[/QUOTE]

He means to be sure if any random player is 100% clean, there is no other way…