AxE Clan Server

(AxECruz) #21

Only if you dislike gays, this might not be right server for ya :wink:

Basicly if you like having fun while playing on advanced mod - Cya @ 213.108.29.169:27010

(Domagoj) #22

we added 2 new maps on our server, steelplant2 and streets of italy! enjoy!

(Domagoj) #23

Lately weā€™ve added new maps - Reactor, Fueldump & Tankbuster!

Since yesterday our server is more secure - New ban protection & admin protection system enabled!

See you @ 213.108.29.169:27010 !

(Domagoj) #24

Who will be visiting axe server this weekend? :slight_smile:

(potty200) #25

Might do if I am not removed for cheating again! :smiley:

Havenā€™t played ET for many moons so might dust it off and come own it up!

(Domagoj) #26

Haha potty you bastard :D, its been a long time since your last visitation, make sure you visit us this weekend :slight_smile:

(Mennow) #27

Great server, friendly and helpfull people, active members. very active forum. For me its the best server around and always will be, if you want to know why just come and visit and you will see it for yourself! 213.108.29.169:27010

(Vigilante) #28

#AxE|NODOWNLOAD|XPS - 213.108.29.186:27010

#AxE| are proud to announce that we have opened a second server!

This server is running Silent Mod with the official 6 map rotation cycle, Oasis, Goldrush, Fueldump, Battery, Railgun, Radar

Settings include: Official spawn times, all official weapons including panzer and mortar although this has been limited to one per team.

Rules:

No aimbots, hacks or any kind of cheating allowed.
No insulting others, or swearing.
No admin abuse.
No Heavy spawn killing.
No arty spawnkilling (CAPTURABLE spawns are included this rule) so you canā€™t do arty spawnkilling on capturable spawns.
DO NOT ask for admin, if we think you deserve a promotion, then we will give you one.
Please respect the higher admins, listen to what they have to say.
Please act responsible and mature, YES you can have fun, but please do not take it to far
Not only respect your admins, but please respect any visitor who is on the server.
No spamming in main chat. First word for recruiter is chicken.
Please post a demo or pictures if anyone is using hack or admin abusing in the Security forum.
Doubleclanners are to be kicked and banned.
Only english in Mainchat.

This is a very well run clan now with two servers, we have a very mature set of admins who give their all to make our servers not only user friendly to old time players but also to newer players. We also do our upmost to keep our servers hacker free at all times. We hope everyone will help us celebrate its opening and hope to see you all on the battlefield!

(Mateos) #29

Nice, it seems more and more people are looking for a more ā€œgenuineā€ ET experience, even if I donā€™t think silEnT mod is the closest to it.

You should also add ā€œNo spawn campā€, because without the possibility to kill people around capturable spawns it would be quite hard :stuck_out_tongue:

(Domagoj) #30

Thanks Mateos for support!

(acQu) #31

Nice menu rape!

How did this meme spread btw. I know the excuse is that you can easily find the server again, but a guy with a little bit of brain will find it again. There is the connect command and probably every ET player knows splatterladder or other browsers, so he can connect with console or even find the name in ingame server browser. Imo how much is destroyed (menu rape across the board by (almost) all admins in ET community) compared to what you gain, doesnā€™t justify the means.

Now i have to (once again) spend a bit of my time cleaning my menu. And guys paying a first visit to ET community will probably have their menu raped for a pretty long time, because they donā€™t know how to remove ā€¦

(Mateos) #32

Thereā€™s worse. Try to connect on #LsD :stuck_out_tongue:

(acQu) #33

ā€¦

:smiley:

chars

(Domagoj) #34

[QUOTE=acQu;451909]Nice menu rape!

How did this meme spread btw. I know the excuse is that you can easily find the server again, but a guy with a little bit of brain will find it again. There is the connect command and probably every ET player knows splatterladder or other browsers, so he can connect with console or even find the name in ingame server browser. Imo how much is destroyed (menu rape across the board by (almost) all admins in ET community) compared to what you gain, doesnā€™t justify the means.

Now i have to (once again) spend a bit of my time cleaning my menu. And guys paying a first visit to ET community will probably have their menu raped for a pretty long time, because they donā€™t know how to remove ā€¦[/QUOTE]

Server without menuā€™s doesnt stand a chance.

(Mateos) #35

Wrong. Your server is always full, you donā€™t need it :slight_smile:

Plus I use to play on some silEnT and ETPro servers which does not have this and are also full almost every evening.

Maybe new servers, but still not a reason to hack the clients.

(stealth6) #36

Who cares? Custom menus, bots, fake serversā€¦ If youā€™re using the ingame menu youā€™re going to have a bad time.

Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m for the crusade against custom packs that are ruining the game, but I think weā€™ve lost the battle.

(Indloon) #37

I find serverā€™s custom menus to be somewhat useful.
I do not use connect command in console for connecting a server that often, so a direct button, what automatically connects with AxE server for an example, is very useful.

(razor) #38

What I love is all servers that use these kinds of etmain file nameā€¦ force players to reconnect to their server.

If you use a similar one the players cannot connect to your serverā€¦
}.pk3

Sure Not the only one to do that : many Head servers are doing that to grab the maximum of players.
Do not look far away : head servers are using those kind of bad tricks to rest at the top of the list.

Look to that old server : 188.165.225.140:27960
rank 17 at GT nothing special always the same maps and no tricks :slight_smile:
It is possible to do things by a normal wayā€¦

(Mateos) #39

Well here, to still visit the same Nitmod servers, I had to make a kind of override, and now I have the default menu aspect and no stretched server list or else x) Could be a solution to ā€œhideā€ the problem.

But this goes quite offtopic :stuck_out_tongue:

(Micha) #40

I hate such menus, every server spams those pk3s and this will overload the etmain folder. Simple solution: Just start with a ā€œunknownā€ mod like tjmod or something to start with a clean et menu :slight_smile:

I like to have a clean et since I use xfire to save fav. server ip

End offtopic