AxE Clan Server

(acQu) #31

Nice menu rape!

How did this meme spread btw. I know the excuse is that you can easily find the server again, but a guy with a little bit of brain will find it again. There is the connect command and probably every ET player knows splatterladder or other browsers, so he can connect with console or even find the name in ingame server browser. Imo how much is destroyed (menu rape across the board by (almost) all admins in ET community) compared to what you gain, doesn’t justify the means.

Now i have to (once again) spend a bit of my time cleaning my menu. And guys paying a first visit to ET community will probably have their menu raped for a pretty long time, because they don’t know how to remove …

(Mateos) #32

There’s worse. Try to connect on #LsD :stuck_out_tongue:

(acQu) #33

:smiley:

chars

(Domagoj) #34

[QUOTE=acQu;451909]Nice menu rape!

How did this meme spread btw. I know the excuse is that you can easily find the server again, but a guy with a little bit of brain will find it again. There is the connect command and probably every ET player knows splatterladder or other browsers, so he can connect with console or even find the name in ingame server browser. Imo how much is destroyed (menu rape across the board by (almost) all admins in ET community) compared to what you gain, doesn’t justify the means.

Now i have to (once again) spend a bit of my time cleaning my menu. And guys paying a first visit to ET community will probably have their menu raped for a pretty long time, because they don’t know how to remove …[/QUOTE]

Server without menu’s doesnt stand a chance.

(Mateos) #35

Wrong. Your server is always full, you don’t need it :slight_smile:

Plus I use to play on some silEnT and ETPro servers which does not have this and are also full almost every evening.

Maybe new servers, but still not a reason to hack the clients.

(stealth6) #36

Who cares? Custom menus, bots, fake servers… If you’re using the ingame menu you’re going to have a bad time.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m for the crusade against custom packs that are ruining the game, but I think we’ve lost the battle.

(Indloon) #37

I find server’s custom menus to be somewhat useful.
I do not use connect command in console for connecting a server that often, so a direct button, what automatically connects with AxE server for an example, is very useful.

(razor) #38

What I love is all servers that use these kinds of etmain file name… force players to reconnect to their server.

If you use a similar one the players cannot connect to your server…
}.pk3

Sure Not the only one to do that : many Head servers are doing that to grab the maximum of players.
Do not look far away : head servers are using those kind of bad tricks to rest at the top of the list.

Look to that old server : 188.165.225.140:27960
rank 17 at GT nothing special always the same maps and no tricks :slight_smile:
It is possible to do things by a normal way…

(Mateos) #39

Well here, to still visit the same Nitmod servers, I had to make a kind of override, and now I have the default menu aspect and no stretched server list or else x) Could be a solution to “hide” the problem.

But this goes quite offtopic :stuck_out_tongue:

(Micha) #40

I hate such menus, every server spams those pk3s and this will overload the etmain folder. Simple solution: Just start with a “unknown” mod like tjmod or something to start with a clean et menu :slight_smile:

I like to have a clean et since I use xfire to save fav. server ip

End offtopic

(spidysense) #41

I stopped playing on AxE clan servers because from what I have seen they support cheaters. I saw one of their members cheating on HBC (PB Enabled) server and getting busted for ETbot. I would prefer to play on servers where cheaters are not allowed.

It’s fun to see how Dookie spams his topics on Splashdamage, Trackbase and Splatterladder. May be post here whenever every new players joins your server rather then map changes, random spams, etc. Sarcasm

I would much prefer HBC or Sky-e or Kernwaffe NQ servers over AxE servers.

(Domagoj) #42

[QUOTE=spidysense;452390]I stopped playing on AxE clan servers because from what I have seen they support cheaters. I saw one of their members cheating on HBC (PB Enabled) server and getting busted for ETbot. I would prefer to play on servers where cheaters are not allowed.

It’s fun to see how Dookie spams his topics on Splashdamage, Trackbase and Splatterladder. May be post here whenever every new players joins your server rather then map changes, random spams, etc. Sarcasm

I would much prefer HBC or Sky-e or Kernwaffe NQ servers over AxE servers.[/QUOTE]

I woudnt even bother to answer on this, Made me laugh, such a good advertise for certain people, and now, we dont have over 300 bans, nope we dont :slight_smile:

(Domagoj) #43

Who already visited our new No download server? For those who still isnt, here is the IP:

No download server: 213.108.29.186:27010

(spidysense) #44

Sure you wouldn’t be bother to answer because you don’t have anything to say. Doesn’t matter how many bans you have. You keep hiding cheaters in your clan and on your servers where you see fit.

[PBBans:10385 2013-04-16] 1f96899 “#AxE|LiveFast” “80.1..” “CVAR 9001”

ETbot cheat user as per HBC admin when I had asked them while back. They had also given me which cvar he was busted for, might be somewhere I had it saved and even i had given to you at that time but you kept ignoring it saying HBC clan admin doesn’t know anything while it was PB that busted your member for cheating and not HBC.

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=45685017

Please keep spamming like 8 year old kid in the topic.

(Vigilante) #45

[QUOTE=spidysense;452692]Sure you wouldn’t be bother to answer because you don’t have anything to say. Doesn’t matter how many bans you have. You keep hiding cheaters in your clan and on your servers where you see fit.

ETbot cheat user as per HBC admin when I had asked them while back. They had also given me which cvar he was busted for, might be somewhere I had it saved and even i had given to you at that time but you kept ignoring it saying HBC clan admin doesn’t know anything while it was PB that busted your member for cheating and not HBC.

Please keep spamming like 8 year old kid in the topic.[/QUOTE]

Hello,

My name is Vigilante, I have played ET for 10 years and before that RTCW, I was the founder of FAT clan on 2.55 and played with such players as danL. I was also a public server admin for gamesmajor.co.uk.

I joined AxE around 1 year ago because they are the most fun clan left in ET and run a very good and active server.

because of my past experience and also my age (which I wont say here because I’m oldskool) as well as my dedication to helping our clan I became a co-leader of AxE.

Now I can tell you right now I cannot stand cheaters, I spend countless hours spectating possible cheaters and recording demos to watch back with r_shownormals 1, as you know its hard to catch all and we even make mistakes by banning innocent players sometimes and those bans do get overturned after reviews.

But I can tell you right now I and WE do our upmost to keep our server cheater free and also fair to play for everyone. if you have evidence of anyone cheating on our servers or even one of our members cheating feel free to add me at xfire and show me this evidence.

if not disappear back into the hole you crawled out from.

This server does not have its ranking for no reason you know, it is the best that is left of ET.

(L1veFast) #46

[QUOTE=spidysense;452692]Sure you wouldn’t be bother to answer because you don’t have anything to say. Doesn’t matter how many bans you have. You keep hiding cheaters in your clan and on your servers where you see fit.

Please keep spamming like 8 year old kid in the topic.[/QUOTE]

I connected to HBC back then was kicked not banned for cvar violation fixed it in my smg set.cfg and reconnected and everything was fine.
Not sure where you get your etbot info from but I guess it’s not realiable as I can connect to any pb streaming server and play just as any legit player on there. I’ll most likely assume you no longer play on AxE because you’ve been banned for cheating either by myself or another member and therefore trying to dig up rubbish on any of us any which way you can, anyhow I’m confident [PBBans:10385 2013-04-16] 1f96899 “#AxE|LiveFast” “80.1..” “CVAR 9001” is the best you can do because you’ll find nothing else , quite a lot of players get kicks for cvar violations one way or another specially those that play a lot on non pb servers and aren’t aware their violating anything until entering pb server which has cvars so limited it’s a joke. And only people spamming on here seems to be you if you don’t play on AxE then pointless wasting your time on threads like these.

LF

(Ruben0s) #47

Hi Vigilante. I have played with livefast for years. He is indeed a cheater or used to be one. I even have a video of him ( his old name used to be spooky) cheating on my server.

http://www.xfire.com/videos/499165 ( love the switches XD, with normal speed you can’t see that he switches between medics)

EDIT: HELLO LIVEFAST :wink: , still cheating bro <3

(L1veFast) #48

[QUOTE=Ruben0s;452735]Hi Vigilante. I have played with livefast for years. He is indeed a cheater or used to be one. I even have a video of him ( his old name used to be spooky) cheating on my server.

http://www.xfire.com/videos/499165 ( love the switches XD, with normal speed you can’t see that he switches between medics)

EDIT: HELLO LIVEFAST :wink: , still cheating bro <3[/QUOTE]

Never seen such pointless demo or post Ruben0s, post the full demo and not just an edited clip from fraps and let people judge from that, wasn’t long after that I could play on war so I figured you had come to your senses so either way if this is dig because recently banned war member from AxE for wallhack it’s a fine cheap one :slight_smile:

(Ruben0s) #49

That “edited” clip is enough proof :slight_smile: Or am I blind? Switching 10 times between an enemy within 0.0005 seconds is just impossible. To bad that you couldn’t admit it.

Anyway, wasted enough time trying to “bust” cheaters. Every person can judge for them self if you’re a cheater. I am 100% sure that you used to cheat and may be cheating now as well :+D

http://www.xfire.com/videos/4990fc

(Dragonji) #50

It’s hilarious when some random with 0 reputation says the proof provided by well known person with good rep here is invalid.