Augments NOW Working!!

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all!

We’re currently investigating an issue where Augments aren’t working. Thank you to those who raised this issue to us! I’ll update you all as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: We’ve spent a lot of today trying to lock down a fix for the Augments not working, but sadly we were unable to get one together - We’re continuing working towards getting a fix out to you as soon as possible next week and of course we’ll update you with progress. Thanks for your patience!

UPDATE: We’re on track to fixing this issue this week! More info as and when it comes. Again, thank you for your patience.

UPDATE: Augments were fixed in the update we released earlier today. Thanks again for your patience while we created, tested and released the fix. Enjoy!

shoe.

(ImSploosh) #2

Noticed this too. Spares definitely isn’t working. Unsure about the others.

(TheStrangerous) #3

Reminds me of that time, when TF2 had item servers down. Although it was a marvelous time and for the better. No stupid meta breaking unlockables :slight_smile:

In DB, well, if all augments are down, then I suppose it’s kinda like pure vanilla gameplay? As if every card was default tier?

(kopyright) #4

Never patch on Fridays.

(Xenithos) #5

LIES, THIS WAS DONE ON PURPOSE! VANILLA GAMEPLAY FOR START OF RANKED!?

(azz_abdr) #6

They broke melee on Phantom week, now they broke perks on Ranked start week

This explain why I can’t 1 hit kill a Proxy with my batana Sparks.

(TheStrangerous) #7

Take you time SD, take your time…

I DO HOPE next time you won’t break anything, so that, oh I dunno… we get “meleeless event”, or “primaryless event” or “ability only event” :wink:

(Mc1412013) #8

@TheStrangerous said:

I DO HOPE next time you won’t break anything, so that, oh I dunno… we get “meleeless event”, or “primaryless event” or “ability only event” :wink:

Lol people will finaly get there mele only week or worse phantom doesnt uncloak a
Or rhino minigun on steroids week.

(Jaso) #9

1 Rank Case as compensation or atleast 500 Rank Points @stayfreshshoe

(TheStrangerous) #10

@Mc1412013 said:

@TheStrangerous said:

Lol people will finaly get there mele only week or worse phantom doesnt uncloak a
Or rhino minigun on steroids week.

I hope for a “NO COOLDOWN” bug to happen >:) >:) >:)

(K1X455) #11

They’ve been having issues that players call “Game won’t launch”

and… How the hell can you break an “Exit” function? :# :# :# :# :# :# :# :#

(Xenithos) #12

@Jaso said:
1 Rank Case as compensation or atleast 500 Rank Points @stayfreshshoe

If this is a joke, I don’t find it funny. I don’t care about compensation, I just care about it being fixed so I can enjoy the game to the fullest. An apology would mean more to me honestly. Or, just admitting that they did this on purpose.

Crap, I care more about them fixing their netcode and ranked setup than the augments at this point.

(Mc1412013) #13

This is what happens whem they rush out an update. I wonder if most these bugs were the reason for the original delay in release

(watsyurdeal) #14

IT’S ALL A TRICK

They wanna see how certain mercs perform without augments

(x3mytiz) #15

Not all the mercs are affected by this new ‘feature’?

(K1X455) #16

I reckon this is a prelude to another merc design.

Salty McSalt thinks a new merc with little or no ability but with devastating augments could be in the brewing station.

(Xenithos) #17

@K1X455 said:
I reckon this is a prelude to another merc design.

Salty McSalt thinks a new merc with little or no ability but with devastating augments could be in the brewing station.

Guys! Let’s release a merc with a polearm, Heavy machine gun, and secondary is any wepaon. Players get to decide what the secondary is, since his augment is “secondaries and augments are pickable, and this merc may have a 4th augment slot”

Fudging quickslash, chopper, flying pig, and tryhard/quickdraw.

(Xenithos) #18

Also, it’s almost Tuesday in America, I have to keep remembering that they’re in EU. Bug fix still not out?

(Mc1412013) #19

@Xenithos said:
Also, it’s almost Tuesday in America, I have to keep remembering that they’re in EU. Bug fix still not out?

Wait its not saturday tomorow??? For the love of god f#$% f#$% s#$%. Why god why??? Why must u torture me like this. I cant handle another long ass day of people.
Lol haha

(Xenithos) #20

@Mc1412013 said:

@Xenithos said:

Wait its not saturday tomorow??? For the love of god f#$% f#$% s#$%. Why god why??? Why must u torture me like this. I cant handle another long ass day of people.
Lol haha

0.o