Augments NOW Working!!

(emjot) #21

@stayfreshshoe said:
[…]of course we’ll update you with progress. Thanks for your patience!

shoe.

No update = no progress?

I’m not mad for that, it’s fun to play on ranked with vanilla cards :blush:

(Melinder) #22

@emjot said:

@stayfreshshoe said:
[…]of course we’ll update you with progress. Thanks for your patience!

shoe.

No update = no progress?

I’m not mad for that, it’s fun to play on ranked with vanilla cards :blush:

You’d be the first person to like aim punch.

(K1X455) #23

Just figured out that aim punch is indeed additive in duration. Also, aimpunch is independent on degree of damage so multiple effects of aimpunch is best applied over long distance, and is extremely bad for players with high latency.

Crossfire is evil

(watsyurdeal) #24

Aimpunch is only good for sniper counter play, for everyone else it’s absolute BULL SITH

(Xenithos) #25

Glad to hear that we’re on our way to a fix this week. Can’t await an explanation for how this happened. rubs hands together vigorously while slowly laughing cruelly

(K1X455) #26

@Xenithos said:
Glad to hear that we’re on our way to a fix this week. Can’t await an explanation for how this happened. rubs hands together vigorously while slowly laughing cruelly

Anxiously waiting for explanation on how to break an “Exit” button…

(TheStrangerous) #27

I expected a patch this Tuesday… odd.

(Mc1412013) #28

@Xenithos said:

They didnt sell enough pheonix obsidian cards, andcouldnt aford to pay the mercs full salaries. there for the mercs redused to use them enless they get paid properly.

@K1X455 said:

Anxiously waiting for explanation on how to break an “Exit” button…

Its not broken its the new “dont leave us we. We want u hang out longer” feature.

(Melinder) #29

DB without Focus is like life without chocolate.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #30

Never thought I’d enjoy being able to run and reload at the same time so much.

(K1X455) #31

Can someone please confirm that Mechanic & Focus is working?

Since the update, it feels like aim punch is twice as much and Focus does very little.

(Xenithos) #32

@K1X455 said:
Can someone please confirm that Mechanic & Focus is working?

Since the update, it feels like aim punch is twice as much and Focus does very little.

Moment I’m home I’ll test it for you.

(K1X455) #33

@Xenithos it’s possible that Focus is influenced by latency so you might want to try on different servers.

I think I have conclusive evidence regarding deployables now in that it is now both client side activated and server side acknowledged; which explains why passing ammo/medpacks directly is rather difficult to hit a moving target.

(Xenithos) #34

I would ask that a dev confirm, I’m getting crap for readings, and doing it in a match that’s not a pub server is a pain right now. Going to keep trying in a sec with some friends.

(auwi) #35

I think steady might not be working on guardian? not sure but her thing seems weak

(Diosito) #36

Use default loadouts, problem solved :3

Abbadon

Abaddon