asdf Quick Cup 6v6 Season 1

(millerq3) #161

So i gather there’s not going to be any matches v TAW NA

Looking forward to failwhale on Sunday…o we’ve enabled TV on our server too Rex :cool:

Laters

(Finko) #162

If it still posible, add a_g_u to oldfrags squad.

(CfYz) #163

Aristotle
Where are you, man?

(Snotling) #164

I’m almost sure he’s enjoying his week-end like real people do. :smiley: Just wait for his come-back. :slight_smile:

(sereNADE) #165

I have boozed him and locked him away in our punishment lair. His comeback will happen after he fixes our points.

(alphabeta) #166

Can you please add G4RB4G3 as a sub for CrYpT? Thanks.

(Ashy) #167

Since this doesn’t look like EU only, how do you intend to decide which server the games will be played on?
Why doing this just now, after so many years?
Are sign ups still allowed?
Would I be regarded as the modest and selfless person I truly am if I refrained from reinstalling, to let others have a chance at first place for once in a 6v6?
Is “humanbeen” in the “old frags” team “human_bean” in Quake Live?

Thanks in advance.

(Shelly) #168

[QUOTE=Ashy;390532]Since this doesn’t look like EU only, how do you intend to decide which server the games will be played on?
Would I be regarded as the modest and selfless person I truly am if I refrained from reinstalling, to let others have a chance at first place for once in a 6v6?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

wow ashy is back, I cant believe it! Pls reinstall. =))

(heXen) #169

[QUOTE=Ashy;390532]Since this doesn’t look like EU only, how do you intend to decide which server the games will be played on?

LOL ashy!XD

“Italian sauron language” on
brutto nabbo quanto tempo che non ti sento! XD

off

(.Chris.) #170

Cup stated ages ago, no more sign ups