(Aristotle) #44

[QUOTE=Rex;384528]Please add:

Team: failWhale
Captain: Rex
Players: Zero, jopjop, Dthwsh, lausl, Kordin, Rex[/QUOTE]

Added.

yes, 6 per team, 3 per player.

(Dthy) #45

Prepare to fail like never before! ohwait…

(Jakoby) #46

guess TAW NA and Crypt arent interested in this cup… :frowning:

(Aristotle) #47

Shocking…

(_Wizard_) #48

I’m trying to convince some of the TAW NA guys to make a team. It’s still in the pipelines…

(Jakoby) #49

If you cant get 6 TAW members then i suggest a merc or two from publand. You guys seem to want to recruit everyone anyways so it should be easy.

(Jakoby) #50

plz add INF3RN0 to bh’s roster as a sub

(Khamul) #51

[QUOTE=Jakoby;384552]guess TAW NA and Crypt arent interested in this cup… :([/QUOTE] I asked few pub clans , crypt too . Crypt is trying make team.

(delissimopl) #52

Hey Aristotles! Please Add Fen0men, to ZUBR team as a Subst.

(Aristotle) #53

Updated all around.

(Ashog) #54

[QUOTE=Rex;384528]Please add:

Team: failWhale
Captain: Rex
Players: Zero, jopjop, Dthwsh, lausl, Kordin, Rex[/QUOTE]

damn stackers :slight_smile:

(Aristotle) #55

The asdf Pro Pub server has been updated to include the 6v6 confg, as well as an autodownload for the maps needed. The download includes the campaign, radarb2, and maridia.

Want to give a huge thanks to scrupus for all the help getting it set up, as well as timestart.

(sereNADE) #56

I love you inferno, did I ever say it? Always on my mind, man. Remember when we lived together and got that bagel? More importantly, remember where you spread the butter?

Jakoby, might or might not make it. Nt patch coming and I have to organize those games. See you after a while, bud.

(.Chris.) #57

Latest Radar version is Radar_b2a. It puts the megatexture into the main pk4 so don’t have to download 2 pk4s.

(INF3RN0) #58

Is this where your butthole was pleased to meet me? Ya sick little man…

(Aristotle) #59

Yeah that’s the one we put on our propub.

(Jakoby) #60

Aris, how many teams do you need before this cup can start? Currently there are 9 and that would be kind of troublesome cuz that means 1 team would have a bye. Are you looking for 12?