asdf 6v6 Group Phase

(lausl) #201

plus 1

//youtu.be/8iuRErb6Xhw

(rUBBEN) #202

We can do that with tourney.cc :slight_smile: But it’s not cool to take over the aristotle’s cup… what should we do ?

(rUBBEN) #203

http://falling-leaves.etqw.tourney.cc/brackets/

that’s what we could have !

(Crytiqal) #204

Can’t we just continue the 6v6 cup and we keep the scores listed here on this forum thread?

(rUBBEN) #205

You can check by yourself, the scores here correspond to the 1st and 2nd of each group, and brontoz said that the 1st should fight vs the 2nd, that’s it : http://falling-leaves.etqw.tourney.cc/brackets/

As long as I know, the asdf servers are still up, so we can keep the rules that aristotle setted.

(Rex) #206

We should also keep some tvs since the matches get more interesting now.

(rUBBEN) #207

Stupidgoblin is the man of the situation, I’ll be in touch to him and the servers will be ready soon, now we can start organising the matchs !

@chump : is tuesday 7 p.m GMT ok for katastrofa vs moneybags ?

(Ashog) #208

what about playing a second round inside of the same groups? :wink:

(rUBBEN) #209

Sorry for my bad english, you mean a looser bracket shoggy ?

edit : as soon as the new servers + TV are setted teams have 1 week to go for the quarter final !

(Brontoz) #210

Maybe tuesday - quarterfinal, thursday - semifinals, sunday - final ? Mm? That will be awesome:))

(rUBBEN) #211

read again my message brontoz I changed it since rex told me that we need more time :slight_smile: so demi-finals and final will be after christmas :slight_smile:

(Brontoz) #212

Ah ok:) Not bad too

(CfYz) #213

rUBBEN
Group 1 should meet Group 4
Group 2 should meet Group 3
or
Group 1 should meet Group 2
Group 3 should meet Group 4

You can choose between only. Elimination grid builds by like this (example was taken from IRL sport):

Group1Place1 BARSELONA
Group2Place2 REAL

Group3Place1 CSKA
Group4Place2 BASKONIA

Group2Place1 MAKABI
Group1Place2 PARTISAN

Group4Place1 OLYMPIACOS
Group3Place2 PROKOM

Let’s see the bracket you’ve made:

Group2Place1 FAILWHALE
Group4Place2 TBC

then second pair from this groups should be:

Group4Place1 SPANK
Group2Place2 MONEYBAGS

and other pairs like:

Group1Place1 40%
Group3Place2 STUPIDOZ

Group3Place1 KATASTROFA
Group1Place2 OLDFRAGS

and overall playoff should be like this:

Group1Place1 40%
Group3Place2 STUPIDOZ

Group2Place1 FAILWHALE
Group4Place2 TBC

Group3Place1 KATASTROFA
Group1Place2 OLDFRAGS

Group4Place1 SPANK
Group2Place2 MONEYBAGS

Not so simple, not so easy…

(rUBBEN) #214

I understand, but do we really need to change it again for so few changes ? :smiley:

(CfYz) #215

rUBBEN
Personally I would like to play first spank instead or you :wink: But I would make all the stuff right, even if it take so few changes. So - decision is yours.

(rUBBEN) #216

Decision taken, we keep the groups as they are, TV servers will be setted tonight, and let’s fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Anyway thx for the infos cfYs, I will consider everything you said for the next cups :slight_smile:

(Brontoz) #217

Cool xD STU are you up to play our match tomorrow, tuesday 20th of december, 20.00-21.00 CET?

(Shelly) #218

pls make sure that all the upcoming matches will be on tv. thx.

(Apples) #219

Huh, I could have played the playoffs just after the group, now I might not be avi till january, and waiting for aristotle’s reply would be the least of courtesy IMO, I understand we have to end this cup, but taking all the decisions in one day and “lets roll” seems a bit… overkill to me, especially when the brackets are wrong (read cfyz’s post), wont change anything for TBC so I’m not even partial there, but rushing things is one thing, rushing them wrong is another.

Just my 2 cents…

Peace

(Rex) #220

Team failWhale wants to end this cup, because we don’t know if Aristotle will ever show up again. He can still start a new one if his problems got solved.
I would like to hear the opinions of those team leaders who survived the group stage.

We always try to do so. Only custom maps caused tv problems so far :frowning: What a pity! :frowning: