Anyone got new cool lookin ranked skins yet?

(DB Genome editor) #41

I’m almost done collecting the skin previews for the Jackal’s Eve skins, but I’m still missing 4 of these Ranked Seasons 4 skins (Aura, Sparks, **Turtle **and Vassili), so I’m shamelessly bumping this thread… >:)

If the RNG Gods hate you and gifted you with a crappy PDP Vassili, make something positive out of your misery by contributing to the DB Genome Project! Of course if you got an awesome loadout for one of these last 4 mercs, I’ll take the pics as well o:)

(HxHKillua) #42

@Djiesse said:
I’m almost done collecting the skin previews for the Jackal’s Eve skins, but I’m still missing 4 of these Ranked Seasons 4 skins (Aura, Sparks, **Turtle **and Vassili), so I’m shamelessly bumping this thread… >:)

If the RNG Gods hate you and gifted you with a crappy PDP Vassili, make something positive out of your misery by contributing to the DB Genome Project! Of course if you got an awesome loadout for one of these last 4 mercs, I’ll take the pics as well o:)

I’ll post my pdp vassilli (oh crap kill meeeeee) tomorrow ^^

(HxHKillua) #43

Here they are @Djiesse
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1187032333
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1187032161

(DB Genome editor) #44

Thanks @HxHKillua !

3 to go…

(PorkyPerson) #45

I got Sparks and Aura. Not my favorite cards, but I think they both look pretty good.

(DB Genome editor) #46

@PorkyPerson could you please get me the enemy variants of those two? It would be greatly appreciated!

(Wolven) #47

@Djiesse

(DB Genome editor) #48

Thanks @Wo1ven !

Now I only need Sparks ( @PorkyPerson ?) and Turtle (haven’t even seen one yet… :/)

(DB Genome editor) #49

I got the Sparks (thanks to @PorkyPerson ), now all I need is the elusive Turtle…

(MarsRover) #50

My favorite Stark Stoker, and my first CMM match using it :dizzy: Ranked skins OP…

(n-x) #52

My first case and immediately my favorit Phoenix. That being said, I wouldnt mind a Gen 3 loadout with Beckhill instead of Stillnotto and Drilled/Quick Draw instead of Mechanic.

(Homu1124) #53

@Wintergreen said:
Didn’t they say we’d be given 1k ranked points to start this season if we participated in the last one? Or was that just the end-of-season reward we get? Regardless, don’t have one yet. I’m going to save for the Fragger too because I don’t like the purple.

I wish. I don’t know where that was said.

At least it’s a good one, but I already have it in Ghostclip and Swiss.

(Artyrim) #55

Got Fragger for 2k and farmed 1k for a case. Is a nice card however I have already it as cobalt and I don’t really miss Phoenix cards

Wonderful, more trash. The same trash that I have in 3 other event skins now.

Are you jelly? :trollface:

@Kirays said:

(Shenaynays) #59

never quite understood why rhino ends up using his gold / cobalt card art for this seasons event cards :U

(K1X455) #60

@Kirays said: