Anyone got new cool lookin ranked skins yet?

(DB Genome editor) #21

@Mc1412013 said:
@Djiesse i have redeye and fletcher(i think) thougj o forgot what resution u needed

@Mc1412013 easiest for me is 1152 x 864 (4:3 aspect ratio), but higher resolutions work as well. What is essential is High settings and the Enemy variant.

And speaking of Enemy variant, @“Mr.Cuddlesworth”, possible to get a pic of that version for your Phantom?

(DB Genome editor) #22

@auwi thanks for the Aimee and the Proxy you sent me earlier!

Edit: Apologies for the double post, but I believe call-out notifications don’t work when you add them to an existing post…

(Mc1412013) #23

@Djiesse

(DB Genome editor) #24

Thanks @Mc1412013 !

11 14 down, 9 6 to go:

• Aura
  • Arty
  • Bushwhacker
  • Nader
  • Phantom
  • Sparks
  • Stoker
  • Turtle
  • Vassili

(Sorotia) #25

@Wintergreen said:
Yeah, I think these ones look awful too but I know a lot of people will be excited for them. Was holding out until I saw some other mercs with them. Red or orange would have been nice for a Halloween/fall theme. I think Sparks, Aura, and maybe Kira are the only ones that’ll look good with this skin.

Always a chance for a event I suppose…they did one a while after Javelin was released, and I personally would like to see a orange/red themed skin as opposed to the plain gold that Guardian had.

Besides season 4 runs till after Christmas (And I wonder if we will see a 2nd gen dickens event since we got a 2nd gen containment wars event)

(Mc1412013) #26

@Sorotia said:

@Wintergreen said:
Yeah, I think these ones look awful too but I know a lot of people will be excited for them. Was holding out until I saw some other mercs with them. Red or orange would have been nice for a Halloween/fall theme. I think Sparks, Aura, and maybe Kira are the only ones that’ll look good with this skin.

Always a chance for a event I suppose…they did one a while after Javelin was released, and I personally would like to see a orange/red themed skin as opposed to the plain gold that Guardian had.

Besides season 4 runs till after Christmas (And I wonder if we will see a 2nd gen dickens event since we got a 2nd gen containment wars event)

Dickensday 2017 yay

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #27

@Djiesse said:

@Mc1412013 said:
@Djiesse i have redeye and fletcher(i think) thougj o forgot what resution u needed

@Mc1412013 easiest for me is 1152 x 864 (4:3 aspect ratio), but higher resolutions work as well. What is essential is High settings and the Enemy variant.

And speaking of Enemy variant, @“Mr.Cuddlesworth”, possible to get a pic of that version for your Phantom?

Here ya go

(llSquishyll) #28

I got one for arty

(AlbinMatt) #29

Goodness sake, these skins look like one of those weird vanilla ice creams with the suspiciously purple taro/grape syrup that you’d find on the ghetto side of town.

(dom_pedro1969) #30

Here’s my Bushwhacker …

(binderr) #31

@nokiII said:

@Djiesse
I personally didn’t like the season 4 skins, they look pretty bland thus spent the 2k points on obision too! :smiley:

(Shenaynays) #32

i got some trash skyhammar and the M62 Fragger in S4, im happy even if i dont get another skin this season

(Eox) #33

I got this :

Sadly I just suck at Timik.

(bgyoshi) #34

I think I’m the only person that thinks these S4 skins are dope and is frustrated that Ranked is so bad that it’s not worth the grind.

(DB Genome editor) #35

Thanks @“Mr.Cuddlesworth”, @llSquishyll and @dom_pedro1969 I’m down to 6 4 on my wanted list:

• Aura
  • Nader
  • Sparks
  • Stoker
  • Turtle
  • Vassili

@Eox, care to drop that down to 5 by posting a pic of the enemy variant of that Stoker :wink: ?

(Mc1412013) #36

@Djiesse said:
Thanks @“Mr.Cuddlesworth”, @llSquishyll and @dom_pedro1969 I’m down to 6 on my wanted list:

• Aura
  • Nader
  • Sparks
  • Stoker
  • Turtle
  • Vassili

@Eox, care to drop that down to 5 by posting a pic of the enemy variant of that Stoker :wink: ?

Too bad u cant get these from sd it would take them less than 5 min to do

(DB Genome editor) #37

@Mc1412013 said:

@Djiesse said:
Thanks @“Mr.Cuddlesworth”, @llSquishyll and @dom_pedro1969 I’m down to 6 on my wanted list:

• Aura
  • Nader
  • Sparks
  • Stoker
  • Turtle
  • Vassili

Too bad u cant get these from sd it would take them less than 5 min to do

Or they could just give me an account with open access to all loadout cards o:)

(Melinder) #38

@Djiesse

(Eox) #39

@Djiesse same skin, enemy version, as you asked.

(DB Genome editor) #40

Thank you to both @Eox and @Melinder ! Only 4 to go…

• Aura
  • Sparks
  • Turtle
  • Vassili