Age of Horror (SP levelpack) by Vicpas.

(vicpas) #1

Info and screenshots: http://wolfmap.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=3374

(vicpas) #2

I hope yes, melc_av.

(melc_av) #3

Hello Vicpas,
I want to ask you: can you include unfnished map named Prison by Nexus in your project. Nexus gave you his OK? This unfinished map is a part from unfinished levelpack Operation Nemesis by Nexux?
Thanks.

(vicpas) #4

I am working in this map to include on my project.
I have not permission written by Nexus and then only he can stop me.

(melc_av) #5

Wonderful Vicpas

(melc_av) #6

And if Nexus want to finish operation nemesis, it would be interesting to see prison map in two diferent interpretations.

(melc_av) #7

Hello Vicpas,
have you any information about Nexus? has he intention to finish the project?

(vicpas) #8

No, Nexus is absent many time and we have not any information about him and his projects.

(William Faure) #9

Hi @vicpas.

As I don’t have much time to talk (due to my tight schedule) I’ll be straight: will Age of Horror be your last project?
Did it change or is it actually a reality? Thanks in advance for an answer and thanks for your work once again.

(vicpas) #10

Yes, TITEUF-85.
This is a reality, this will be my last mappack SP for RTCW, but i will not abandon this awesome game, because I always will visit the RTCW sites looking for news.

(ronboy) #11

[QUOTE=vicpas;533743]Yes, TITEUF-85.
This is a reality, this will be my last mappack SP for RTCW, but i will not abandon this awesome game, because I always will visit the RTCW sites looking for news.[/QUOTE]

It will be a shame that this is your last project, but at least you will still be supporting other Rtcw mappers and modders. You are awesome, Vicpas. :smiley:

(William Faure) #12

This is a reality, this will be my last mappack SP for RTCW, but i will not abandon this awesome game, because I always will visit the RTCW sites looking for news.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the fast answer - really, REALLY, looking forward to it, as you’re the most dedicated fan of this game I know.
Can’t believe you’ll be releasing your last project as I will be releasing my first project/mod.

Indeed.

(vicpas) #13

Thanks for kind words boys.

TITEUF-85, i wish success with your project/mod and I’ll be anxious to see it finished and be able to play it.

(William Faure) #14

[QUOTE=vicpas;533750]Thanks for kind words boys.

TITEUF-85, i wish success with your project/mod and I’ll be anxious to see it finished and be able to play it.[/QUOTE]
Np problem and thanks @vicpas as I wish you success too for your last project.

(melc_av) #15

hello Vispas,
it’s petty that Age of Horrors it is your last work for RTCW. It would be nice to see one work of yours for RtCW with one of new graphic engine: Bers or Iortcw.

(vicpas) #16

Hello, melc_av.
Maybe, but i still like old RTCW style and i like to challenge the limitations from Quake III engine.

(melc_av) #17

[QUOTE=vicpas;533856]Hello, melc_av.
Maybe, but i still like old RTCW style and i like to challenge the limitations from Quake III engine.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you are right and I like old style of rtcw too,
but I think that with iortcw you can make a hd graphic and it is the possibility to make large/superlarge maps.

(ronboy) #18

[QUOTE=melc_av;533858]Maybe you are right and I like old style of rtcw too,
but I think that with iortcw you can make a hd graphic and it is the possibility to make large/superlarge maps.[/QUOTE]

I agree with melc_av.

Vicpas: I too like the old style of Rtcw, due to the nostalgia it provides. But modern graphics engines (Berserker@WolfSP and ioRTCW) have the possibility of bigger and better maps, as well as some bug fixes in the case of ioRTCW.

The bugs of the Quake 3 Engine have always irked me, and engines such as ioRTCW have the chance to make Rtcw even more amazing than it currently is. If done right, these graphics engines could possibly make Rtcw a popular game again with many players downloading and playing the work of mappers/modders. :slight_smile:

(melc_av) #19

Hello Vicpas,
Any news about this project?
Thanks in advance!

(vicpas) #20

Hello, melc_av.
You can follow my progress on link in the beginning of this post.