Age of Horror (SP levelpack) by Vicpas.

(melc_av) #21

[QUOTE=vicpas;535809]Hello, melc_av.
You can follow my progress on link in the beginning of this post.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Vicpas,
I don’t followed your posts on wolfmap.ru for a long time ago.

(ronboy) #22

[QUOTE=melc_av;535826]Thanks Vicpas,
I don’t followed your posts on wolfmap.ru for a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

Hello, melc_av. I suggest that you follow the posts on wolfmap.ru, because this site is still fairly active.

(melc_av) #23

Yes Ronboy,
I follow both sites. I noticed that both are still active.
On wolfmap.ru can be seen most rusian mappers and Vicpas and you.
On splash can be seen others mappers: Wolfman, Kat, sd2009, Tite-uf (which later wrote on wolfmap) and suprisely Dialog - russian mapper- (which prefers splash but no wolmap.ru) and of course you and Vicpas.
I follow both sites (I posted over 100 times for each sites).

(ronboy) #24

Vicpas has uploaded the first trailer for Age of Horror! You can watch it on my website here: http://goo.gl/mAhtcA

(William Faure) #25

[QUOTE=ronboy;555808]Vicpas has uploaded the first trailer for Age of Horror! You can watch it on my website here: http://goo.gl/mAhtcA[/QUOTE]Can’t wait for Age of Horror! Can’t believe it’s going to be Vicpas’ last project. It’s the end of an era; can’t find the words to describe how much I am looking forward to it. Good luck Vicpas.

(PuNkReAS*) #26

Very good! :slight_smile: Can’t wait! :slight_smile:

(ronboy) #27

I’m looking forward to it as well. But Vicpas told me that he might consider mapping using the ioRTCW or Berserker@Wolfenstein engines sometime in the future. But we will see, because it’s just a consideration.

(William Faure) #28

[QUOTE=ronboy;556300]Vicpas told me that he might consider mapping using the ioRTCW or Berserker@Wolfenstein engines sometime in the future. But we will see, because it’s just a consideration.[/QUOTE]Nice to hear that. Even if Vicpas doesn’t map on either iortcw or Berserker@WolfSP, he will remain a legendary mapper for me. He’s been mapping for so long on this amazing game and is still active- it’s extraordinary.

(melc_av) #29

Hello Vicpas,

Any news about project?
And now that Beach Defend was released, AOH will haven’t bonus level?
On the other hand, in your trailer I didn’t saw the secret level, Tower. The project has been modified?
Thanks in advance!

(vicpas) #30

Hello, melc_av.
Answering your question:

1 - I decided to finish the map Beach Defend, meeting requests from various RTCW fans.
2 - The Tower map was not shown in the trailer, because it is not finished yet.
3 - Perhaps the only bonus map is the "Hiperon"s Home, but I still need to get permission of the author (Hyperon), to publish it
4 - The project continues with the same idea initial, only changed withdrawing the map Beach Defend as a bonus.

(melc_av) #31

[QUOTE=vicpas;557108]Hello, melc_av.
Answering your question:

1 - I decided to finish the map Beach Defend, meeting requests from various RTCW fans.
2 - The Tower map was not shown in the trailer, because it is not finished yet.
3 - Perhaps the only bonus map is the "Hiperon"s Home, but I still need to get permission of the author (Hyperon), to publish it
4 - The project continues with the same idea initial, only changed withdrawing the map Beach Defend as a bonus.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for fast answer.
And another question: this it’s your last project or your last project will be the 3th level of industrial esspionage by wolfman? Thanks

(vicpas) #32

No, Unhappily the 3th level of industrial esspionage by WolfMan doesn’t fit on my project.
I think Horst with his projecr called “Dritte Front” intends to make use of this level.
Ask for him about this subject.

(ronboy) #33

[QUOTE=melc_av;557106]Hello Vicpas,

Any news about project?[/QUOTE]

Hello, melc_av. I can assure you that progress continues with Age of Horror. I’ve recently tested 2 maps from the project.

[QUOTE=vicpas;557113]No, Unhappily the 3th level of industrial esspionage by WolfMan doesn’t fit on my project.
I think Horst with his projecr called “Dritte Front” intends to make use of this level.
Ask for him about this subject.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t know that Horst intended to use Wolfman’s unfinished map on his project. Thanks for sharing this information! :smiley:

(melc_av) #34

Thank you both of you for answers.
I’ll ask Horst about 3rd level of Industrial Esspionage by Wolfman.

(vicpas) #35

Second Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMbWRjGWS-Q

(ronboy) #36

Nice trailer, Vicpas. I’ll advertise this via one of my website updates. :cool:

(vicpas) #37

Hello, mates
I sent my project for testing and now i am waiting for results before publishing.

(vicpas) #38

Version 1.0 released: https://gamebanana.com/maps/201081
Another link: https://www.moddb.com/games/return-to-castle-wolfenstein/addons/age-of-horror

(agerix) #39

vic how is name of first video / map ?

(vicpas) #40

Hi, Agerix.
Nice see you here again.
The name of the map is prelude1.
One question: The shortcut doesn’t wotk for you?