Add shuffle limit already!

(Begin2018) #71

That’s totally different things. When I am in SW, nobody can switch me except myself, except with a shuffle. And I won’t switch myself after the beginning of the match to do a full round in one side and then a full round at the other side. I don’t care if some other guys switch, it won’t ruin my SW experience.

You miss the point : When I repair the EV, I don’t want to be shuffle in defence and then have to destroy it. And when I plant, I don’t want to be shuffle and have to defuse my own bomb. THIS ruin stopwatch, nothing else.

(K1X455) #72

For every noob in the game, balance means they are on the winning side.

If anyone can change this mentality, then they would have accomplished a feat against an internet gaming mindset.

(ZaZa) #73

Yeah, well, I think they’re young players (psychical real age) and they do exist all over the Internet, daytime and nighttime on all timezones more or less, parents needs to be taught about parental internet supervision :wink:

Also, turning it all around, being on the winning team, in an unbalanced game, isn’t much fun, is it…

Thoughts about a possible shuffle limit;

• You are getting now auto-shuffle at the Lobby and before the round starts
  • A shuffle is not passed/ done if not all are voting YES.
  • This shuffle vote is disabled now after few minutes in-game, same with restarting the map.

Possible fix 1:

• A shuffle, could be done first after a minimum timelimit played

• A shuffle cannot make to voting stage IF your team have completed an objective within a reasonable time, considering the amount of players you have vs the other team and what the objective is.

So, basically, to have this feature balanced somehow (if you want it), determine how long does it take to complete a certain objective, have in consideration the skills of players and amount and then when you got a time, make a shuffle possible if a team doesn’t succeed completing the objective in time.

Possible fix 2:

• As the thread creator hinted about, make a perm shuffle limit or my suggestion at the Lobby, everyone gets to pick how many shuffle votings (1-2) you can possible make in-game, when round is up.

As I said in my previous post, I don’t think really there should be such limit on the shuffle, I mean, if the game is unbalanced, it is not fun at all, whether you’re on the winning or losing team, I mean the whole point for me is to have an intense battle for the objectives, that is great gaming and have good team-work, sometimes skills are different, based on player experience and such, so definitely a shuffle is then needed, which make the game a lot more interesting, yes.

(kopyright) #74

That’s great for you, but it doesn’t mean it does not get abused by others, and more easily so.

(GatoCommodore) #75

I say there should be 2 shuffle limit per match so people wont abuse it and only allow team change for 2 times

(Begin2018) #76

It looks like we don’t play the same game at all. Then maybe just add TDM mode for people who don’t care about objective/stopwatch spirit but are obsessed by “balance”.