Account Deletion

(system) #1

Well I have been here a few years now And I don’t want to be here any longer.

Can one of the admin staff please terminate my account as I won’t be needing it anymore.

Thanks for the time I have spent here.

Regards,

(Silvanoshi) #2

Hi impulsive,

Sorry to see you go. We can help you out for sure though. Can you please send an email to communitymanager AT splashdamage DOT com stating your request to have you account deleted, and making it clear that you understand that this is an irreversible process, and that any RAD Soldiers progress that you may have attached to the account will be irretrievable as well.

Cheers,
Silvanoshi

(twt_thunder) #3

So, giving up on ET ?

(FAQIS) #4

nope, he giving up on splashdamage.

I understand him as he seems to not lick the asses shiny enough.

there isn’t easy on this forum when a lot of people abuse the reputation and actually care far too much about “stars”

people getting bullied all over the place because they:

1: disapproved or pointed criticism towards an “admin” (or actually a person who believe they are an admin)
2: the simply play the wrong game or listen to the wrong music
3: have the wrong political opinion
4: they did nothing, and the “admins” simply wanted someone to “play” with.

The absolutely rudest thing I’ve experienced in this forum was when I criticized an awful post from a person on this forum and he answered:

you ****ing inbred moron. If you don’t understand what I meant then please commit suicide.

:smiley:

I understand you impulsive, you are tired of the bull**** but I hope you don’t fulfill this, you should hold on to the hope, please.

EDIT:

I hope that the REAL admins remove the negative reputation as it’s getting used as a weapon and not used with common sense.
And reset all reputation,
and then the positive reputation will get abused as well. SO REMOVE ALL THE REPUTATION!
we are all equal, brothers and sisters. we need to stand united and give each other our personal opinions in each question, not only think of the old fuss. We need to forgive each other and most of all: REMOVE ALL OF THE REPUTATION. do that now please.

(.FROST.) #5

Lol, FAQIS. First you complain about how too many peeps give too much about stars and crap and then you go full throttle star- and reputation-whor!ng. But seriously, you can go all grey star and keep yourself out of the reputation game; no more green, or red stars for you. Some guys in the forum did that.

(FAQIS) #6

Lol, frost, you know I’m supposed to go reputation whoring with this account since I mainly looking at the forum members, what happens if I use the name “FAQIS” and whoring my reps like a retard.

You know I can have one trash account here for exactly what you told me I was doing. I can as well be the same person as impulsive, or why not thunder or silvanoshi…
But whatever, post whoring is awful, and I tested it with THIS account and whored pretty good :wink:
So I’m an awful person

But just so you know, this is of-topic :stuck_out_tongue: so if you want to discuss rep-whoring can you make another topic called: “FAQIS rep whoring” or something similar and then invite me.
But you know, I’m a free man and don’t need to play lame computer games nor reply to stupid topics with no function.

If I can derive the topic, then it might have a function :stuck_out_tongue:

//I don’t wish you any bad things since you don’t do nothing, but good luck with the fuss if you try, gotta need it, especially when I take a cup of tea and sinking down in the sofa and read the newspapers and not read the forums. :wink:

(Silvanoshi) #7

I’m not at all happy to hear about that kind of abusive language being used by community members toward each other. If you experience this, please let me know as that kind of behaviour is not acceptable here.

(stealth6) #8

Uhm… Impulsive’s reputation is deserved… Just browse through his posting history. Insulting other users, hacking in W:ET & trying to use shady methods to trick people into joining his servers, pretty sure there was some stuff about him “not understanding” GPL, setting up a new clan / website / tournament every other week. Changed his name to get a fresh reputation.

Guess this time he’s going to create a whole new account to start fresh.

(Silvanoshi) #9

It’s any kind of abusive language being slung at forum members that I’m concerned about.:armadillochase:

(twt_thunder) #10

Well he is NOT alone doing that… But same for me. As long as people are ok against me I dont make any fuzz and I belive I never given any bad rep…
better to not give anything if you dont aprove :slight_smile:

There is I belive only one problem around here and that’s missunderstanding from people, or that they take critism bad.
I got a lot critism for some of my models, dont shoot people’s head off for that.
It only makes me try a bit harder :smiley:

(Nail) #11

so FAQIS, you have multiple accounts, you understand that’s against forum rules and a bannable offense ?