your most anticipated game of 2016

(BananaSlug) #1

personally as a huge fan of starbound is no mans sky

what is yours ?
P.S. i think expected might be wrong word for that please correct me of i am wrong

(Adam) #2

Game of the year for 2016: MapleStory2

Source: i know all.

(Ctrix) #3

No Mans Sky is gonna be a huge, huge disappointment to anyone who actually expects a video game. Mark my words.

Personally, XCOM2 and Dark Souls 3

[quote=“BananaSlug;21797”]P.S. i think expected might be wrong word for that please correct me of i am wrong[/quote] Most anticipated

(BananaSlug) #4

[quote=“Ctrix;128002”]No Mans Sky is gonna be a huge, huge disappointment to anyone who actually expects a video game. Mark my words.
[/quote] but why ? i love exploring and the told you that you can be a trader, pirate or anyone else and i am a little bit bored of games where you are a hero that kills everyone
the only thing that i dont like is that there arent any humans or intelligent creatures

[quote=“BananaSlug;21797”]P.S. i think expected might be wrong word for that please correct me of i am wrong[/quote] Most anticipated

[/quote]

learning new stuff every day :slight_smile:

(Ctrix) #5

Because the developers have never made anything before. They wanted a little bit of money to make a cool game and they got way more money than they know what to do with. Experience has shown this leads to terrible feature bloat. Right now, bets are the game will end up like Elite Dangerous. A whole lot of world, but nothing interesting in it.

(BananaSlug) #6

thats really good point :confused:
thanks for destroying me hopes XD
but i would like to play ot any way but the problem is money look
it will be probably 60 euro
60euro ~ 220 zł (the minimal payment is 1600 zł i think)
my dad is giving 50 zł ( which is a lot as a pocket for kid like me)
but i am in medieval brotherhood and i need 700zl for sword and 500zl for mask to train
living in east europe isnt fun XD
sooo probably wont play it :confused: my passion is more important that cool game

(SereneFlight) #7

Inb4 topic gets deleted.
Fire Emblem Fates
Monster Hunter X (well… I would assume it’s going to be released outside of Japan… oh well, another 200+ h with another MH on mi 3ds~)
Killing Floor 2 coming out of early access.

[quote=“BananaSlug;128005”][quote=“Ctrix;128002”]No Mans Sky is gonna be a huge, huge disappointment to anyone who actually expects a video game. Mark my words.
[/quote] but why ? i love exploring and the told you that you can be a trader, pirate or anyone else and i am a little bit bored of games where you are a hero that kills everyone
the only thing that i dont like is that there arent any humans or intelligent creatures[/quote]
It’ll have the same problem all the open world games have. Large world with whole lot of nothing and have to find your own entertainment… which is pretty much what we did in the sandbox when we were 6.

(watsyurdeal) #8

Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Doom
Mirrors Edge Catalyst

All 3, no exceptions

(BananaSlug) #9

@SereneFlight yeah i when i was 5 i was eating this sand XD

(Ctrix) #10

@SereneFlight
Never played any Monster Hunter games. Is there one for PC?

(Hibbsan) #11

Persona 5. After playing Persona 3 and 4 countless times i can’t possibly contain my hype anymore, i need Persona 5!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvpOwQaqRXA

(SereneFlight) #12

@Ctrix Yes. However, not outside of Asia. As far as I’m aware, the only way to play MH on PC outside of Asia is via emulation.

(Ctrix) #13

Emulating what? There’s a bunch of games that came out under the Monsterhunter franchise.

Also you can’t emulate 3DS, PS3 or Wii games on PC to my knowledge.

(SereneFlight) #14

Well, might as well go with the most recent one, 4 ultimate… or what nostalgic MH fans wank on everyday, Freedom Unite (which was released on iOS last year as well if IIRC)

I’m not sure about 3DS and PS3 games since I haven’t ever tried or done any research but emulating Wii games have been a thing for a very long time (used it to play FE:RD when I was in the army).
E: Seems like 3DS emulation is a thing these days.

(blisteringOwlNest) #15

The division! I remember when the hype was strong. Still looking forward to it. Also no mans sky like @BananaSlug even though I will get bored of it soooo quickly.

(tominatorx) #16
  • DOOM
  • Dishonored 2
  • Divinity: Original Sin 2

(darlingClaymore) #17

Pacman on Failstation4, Xbone 1, and Potato Computer

(Frogteam) #18

I’m personally excited for new mercs in Dirty Bomb, ones we haven’t seen anything for yet. Think of the possibilities.
There you go op, it’s about Dirty Bomb now so they won’t lock the thread.

This is a real Signature.

(cornJester) #19

Anticipating being DOOMed.

(Ctrix) #20

No, those are maleware. There’s no working 3DS emulator to my knowledge. Also I meant WiiU