Your best hackusation stories?

We like to think we do a pretty good job at stopping cheaters. If you suspect that a player is cheating, click on their name in the scoreboard and report them. If that person really is cheating, we’ll get them.

(K1X455) #22

Have you caught the toggler yet?

I’m unsure of who you’re referring to specifically, but if you could open a ticket and send us as much information as you can, we’d be happy to investigate this for you.

As you may (or may not) know, we won’t be able to share any information regarding actions or punishments that come as a result of a report.

(K1X455) #24

It’s really difficult to tell with the way the current system works right now, but I sent in a few “DBaD reports” through the in-game reporting system. That’s all I can send… and I think that’s what Stokes is referring to.

Here’s a recent one:

(Teflon Love) #25

AFAIK reports for cheating from players with Vassili AND Proxy in their squad are automatically discarded.

(Diosito) #26

Well, being rigorists, turrets are aimbots… just saying :stuck_out_tongue:

Abbadon
Abaddon

(3D Printer) #27

The day before my wedding this year, I had a few friends from OCB come over to my house to chill my nerves.

One of them, Munro22, booted up DB and swapped out my cards for a Vassili - then proceeded to stomp an entire match while the rest of us chatted. At the end of it, I got my first ever hackusation for being too good of a sniper.

It wasn’t even me playing :frowning:

(Your worst knifemare.) #28

I saw a new player get accused of damage hacks by a hardcore vet.

The new player was Rhino.

(David) #29

Rhinos that call hacks and are usually in their natural habitat (bottom of the scoreboard) are always cute tbh

(Press E) #30

“He shot me in the head TWICE in a row while I was standing still firing my minigun at him 50 feet away!!”

(Your worst knifemare.) #31

You guys know I said the Rhino was the one being accused right?

(Press E) #32

Actually paying attention is for nerds