Your best DirtyBomb Meme?

(Your worst knifemare.) #4084

Sparps was secretly thicc the entire time.

(Terminal_6) #4085

SawbBioNew

OMG they fixed it XD
And I checked right before I made the post lol

(HadronZodiac) #4086

Capture

What they dont know is that she fires bullets without a magazine

(Press E) #4087

She probably doesn’t need one, since in her promotional art she’s shown as having ammo belts that replace the magazines, coming out of her 3D ammo printing armor.

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/007/646/014/large/david-richardson-21199367-10155572448350135-5914963866156749126-o-1920.jpg?1507579710

I’d assume in “reality” she’d just connect one of those ammo belts to her own gun too. No need to carry around normal magazines when you have that. Naturally it’s not something that would work well in game, but in game gameplay isn’t necessarily canon after all.

(HadronZodiac) #4088

This is actually what i was thinking tbh, kinda like an ammo hose XD

(Your worst knifemare.) #4089

When Sparps gets nerfed update after update.

(HadronZodiac) #4090

What if AHS S8 Apocolypse was started by the DirtyBomb in DirtyBomb? And that the whole horror aspect is based off of DB RNG???

(Broneholm) #4091

Finally got VPN, gonna repost some memes o’ mine from reddit to here

Fun for whole server

We all know that feel

Shocking truth about Sawbonez

When you finally craft cobalt Fragger

Veteran’s guide to picking an engi

When you play DB with DOOM soundtrack at the background

When you wake up early but want to play (EU)

MFW I open advancement crate

PH, basic merc

WE LIVE IN LONDON

The rework no one asked for

LORE.jpeg

Weapon keys

Am I using this feature right?

This looks better than my actual drawings

Remember Hunter delays?

Melee mayhem in a nutshell

(Press E) #4092

Damn, every time I checked the DB reddit it was always full of toxic veterans lol, didn’t realize there was an active meme community there. Wonder if I should post any of my memes on it

(HadronZodiac) #4093

Ima be real with you, i think bushwhackers turret has too high of a range and hp, either one needs to be slightly reduced, because any bush can put a turret behind somewhere and your hp just starts draining rapidly with not much to do. And assuming bush is watching it, your pretty much dead

(auwi) #4094

7b9

(Your worst knifemare.) #4095

I cri every time.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #4096

(Teflon Love) #4097

When Dirty Bomb 1.0 is finally released:
fail_rollerfoxy

(Your worst knifemare.) #4098

Thunder: All medics pulls out kukri are queens!

Fragger: If they heal pulls out bat they are thoooooots!

Summary

Bad meme

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #4099

Me realizing my team isn’t backing me up:

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #4100

That’s me in almost all push attempts while not on a community server, with a few exceptions here and there. In this game it will typically become an exercise-in-futility when you’re the only one playing aggressively on your team against a team playing properly, often resulting in an increasingly irritating conundrum. Of course, with that being said, this is not the kind of game you can really be passive in to begin with. Yet despite how often the gameplay tends to effectively shove this fact in the player’s face, you’ll still see folks pussy-footing around far from the actual action fairly often.

Granted, with how dead the competitive scene here is, there isn’t a lot of ways to see how the game is “meant to be played” anymore; something which I put in quotes purely due to how the meta has shifted just enough since the last instance of activity on Dirty Bomb’s competitive front, enough so that some tactics would be either rendered moot or require adjustment—especially with the massive decline in the population of the competitive community; arguably to the point of being either dead or near-enough to it. I could go on further with this but it would be off-topic for a meme post, so I’ll drop it here.

(Your worst knifemare.) #4101

A masterpiece was created.

Summary

Such bae

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #4102

(HadronZodiac) #4103

His militia is complete

PHOENIXES WE MUST BAND TOGETHER TO TAKE DOWN THIS EVIL