You overnerfed the Grandeur

(GatoCommodore) #21

@Whetstone said:
They clearly never tested this gun(actually all the weapons) when they made the changes and they just adjust numbers without considering what’s happening in game.

Grandeur was already on a decent spot. They nerfed it like was the “go-to” weapon by players. Too bad though, I feel like they will never/takes forever to change this since only few players uses it and they are introducing more primary weapons in the future.

they probably nerfing/ buff to make way for a slot of new weapon.

(GabebutGood) #22

@GatoCommodore said:

@Whetstone said:
They clearly never tested this gun(actually all the weapons) when they made the changes and they just adjust numbers without considering what’s happening in game.

Grandeur was already on a decent spot. They nerfed it like was the “go-to” weapon by players. Too bad though, I feel like they will never/takes forever to change this since only few players uses it and they are introducing more primary weapons in the future.

they probably nerfing/ buff to make way for a slot of new weapon.

Makes sense, if so thats really lame. Kinda worries me for the future to be honest. Lets hope they don’t pull that but its not looking too great, with all the heavy handed nerfs and design choices lately.

(parmenion59) #23

I look for a thread to spit my anger, the Grandeur was my favotite weapon, rewarding aim and can be played like a assault riffle.
Now it just sux, the Dreiss is just 100x better. It’s now impossible to win a duel vs a good player unless you manage to double HS witch is very hard.

Before 1 HS + 1 body shot was enough, now it’s 1 HS + 2 body shot and you are dead before that. If the purpose of the nerf was to nerf body shot they should up the HS damage to 90 and drop body shot to 30 and now you have a skilled effective weapon…

I hope the weapon is up next patch

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #24

All I want is for it to handle like Dreiss and get a slight rof buff

(parmenion59) #25

I don’t want a second Dreiss, prefer a nerf of RoF and Accuracy and a buff to damage. I want 1 HS + 1 Bullet kill back

(woodchip) #26

After playing with it some more:

It’s definitely trash, and I’m 99.5% confident buffing bodyshot to 35 would be appropriate, at a minimum.

(JJMAJR) #27

I blame Aimee for having the stupid SNITCH mechanic and sniper rifles at the same time. Probably gave SD the heebie-jeebies. Remember, we must treat developers like children. They can’t read minds.

(GatoCommodore) #28

@JJMAJR said:
I blame Aimee for having the stupid SNITCH mechanic and sniper rifles at the same time. Probably gave SD the heebie-jeebies. Remember, we must treat developers like children. They can’t read minds.

we need aimee with MK46 or SMG-9
glass needle shooter

(Ptiloui) #29

I used to love my Rogue en Vogue Aimee with Grandeur, especially on maps like Underground with a lot of close quarter room, but now, i feel i have 0% accuracy each time i use this gun, even when i could swear to gods that my crosshair is on target.
And i have no difficulty when using the Dreiss.

I’d rather have a reduced ROF than an awful accuracy/spread.

(parmenion59) #30

HS damage should be 85 and body shot 35

Or 88 / 32 for staying with current body shot value, we must be able to 2 shot a 120hp merc.