what the hell
why there is so many things broken and i didnt felt it

(Darkwolf3802) #5

@GatoCommodore said:

@Gire said:
Also Guardian Angel perk now warns incoming friendly airstrikes

what the hell

It would seem like splash has gotten either lazy or their love for the game has dwindled since 2015. This game used to be solid and balanced but lately its been the opposite and it shows in the declining playercount.

(Mc1412013) #6

@Gire said:

In cmm and most stopwatch i find it anoying as fuck. But in a ff on server it saved my ass a few times

(Mc1412013) #7

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Gire said:

what the hell

It would seem like splash has gotten either lazy or their love for the game has dwindled since 2015. This game used to be solid and balanced but lately its been the opposite and it shows in the declining playercount.

I think there trying to push out way too much for 1.0 release that there forgetting the basic things

(Ptiloui) #8

So, i encountered this famous hearbeat sensor. Didn’t have time to try to walk on it, but i emptied a whole mag on it and it was still beeping…

(Darkwolf3802) #9

@Mc1412013 said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Gire said:

what the hell

I think there trying to push out way too much for 1.0 release that there forgetting the basic things

Well considering the game has been open beta for almost 3yrs now they had plenty of time to get it right. They used to have it right but as i stated earlier they lost that and have been unable to find it again. Will dx 11 help? idk. Will a 64 bit client help? Again idk but I do know that both have a chance of fixing issues if done right.

(GatoCommodore) #10

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Gire said:

what the hell

Well considering the game has been open beta for almost 3yrs now they had plenty of time to get it right. They used to have it right but as i stated earlier they lost that and have been unable to find it again. Will dx 11 help? idk. Will a 64 bit client help? Again idk but I do know that both have a chance of fixing issues if done right.

well, bugs are inevitable when you are updating a software.
in R6 Siege, nearly every update brings more bugs and abuse into the game but Ubi (as incompetent as they are as a developer) patched it under a month.

its either Content+Content+Content+Content+Bugfix=Release
or Content+Bugfix+Content+Bugfix+Content+Bugfix=Release

SD arent really clear they are picking which path they will take

every new release will have new bugs, its up to them to iron it out as soon as possible.
and in this case, they took too long for my liking.

(Darkwolf3802) #11

@GatoCommodore said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@Darkwolf3802 said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Gire said:

what the hell

well, bugs are inevitable when you are updating a software.
in R6 Siege, nearly every update brings more bugs and abuse into the game but Ubi (as incompetent as they are as a developer) patched it under a month.

its either Content+Content+Content+Content+Bugfix=Release
or Content+Bugfix+Content+Bugfix+Content+Bugfix=Release

SD arent really clear they are picking which path they will take

every new release will have new bugs, its up to them to iron it out as soon as possible.
and in this case, they took too long for my liking.

Agreed its been too long but another part of the issue is the vest number of hackers and cheaters. Its quite obv that the anti hack system is place isnt working and needs to be addressed. My hopes is that with the newer client and software it will make it much harder for said hackers to break the game but I cant be sure on it.

(K1X455) #12

But the EV can still shit you when you touch it in-appropriately