Would SD make better SJW:Battlefront game?

(TheStrangerous) #1

title intentional :sunglasses:

Considering they do have experience in vehicles, from Quake Wars. What if Mickey Mouse was the publisher and SD the devs behind it all?

(GatoCommodore) #2

@TheStrangerous said:

Considering they do have experience in vehicles, from Quake Wars. What if Mickey Mouse was the publisher and SD the devs behind it all?

i’d still think DICE could done it better because Battlefield 4

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #3

I don’t even play those EA abominations…game mechanics are trash compared to the real ones

(TheStrangerous) #4

@GatoCommodore said:

@TheStrangerous said:

Battlefied is too grounded.
Thought BF2 revive project, when it was alive, could fill the Battlefront void for ne, but it didn’t. Battlefield games are too grounded, and not arcadey enough.

(GatoCommodore) #5

@TheStrangerous said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@TheStrangerous said:

Thought BF2 revive project, when it was alive, could fill the Battlefront void for ne, but it didn’t. Battlefield games are too grounded, and not arcadey enough.

too grounded 4 u?

(TheStrangerous) #6

@GatoCommodore said:

@TheStrangerous said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@TheStrangerous said:

too grounded 4 u?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jPBbGRnTwU

My PC is ORIGIN allergic, and I suffer from ORIGINphobia.

(GatoCommodore) #7

@TheStrangerous said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@TheStrangerous said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@TheStrangerous said:

too grounded 4 u?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jPBbGRnTwU

My PC is ORIGIN allergic, and I suffer from ORIGINphobia.

well yea my new PC is allergic to ORIGIN too
i cant download the BF4 anymore because for some reason it needs specific router port to download and i dont know how to change it.

the onlay way i know how to do it is using proxy to change the port but the result is slower download speed

but that is off topic.

BF4 is a solid game because DICE supported it and it still feels fresh to me since there are many wasy you can play the game.