Would like some help tweaking UI.

(FabiopxK) #1

As you are aware, the indicator for your team members (the thing above their heads) is blue by default, but I have seen this guy with the indicator dark blue. I asked him how he did it but he said he was using the ShooterUI.ini file from someone else so it must be there. I don’t want to go ahead and change this in a way that I might break it so I would appreciate some concrete help :slight_smile:

I want to make my team members indicator bright green and enemies maybe bright red. Its just for visual aid as the blue sometimes isn’t a lot visible on some of the maps.

(qjack) #2

ShooterUI.ini

[ShooterGame.SGUIHUDIFFObjectAlly]
m_PrimaryColor=(R=0,G=200,B=0,A=255)
m_SecondaryColour=(R=128,G=128,B=128,A=255)

[ShooterGame.SGUIHUDIFFObjectEnemy]
m_PrimaryColor=(R=255,G=255,B=0,A=255

set colors like u want

@mods/admin: can someone please change the background color for bb-code code window?

(Mccoolenstein) #3

Because it’s been bothering me for some time (I hate red) has anyone figured out how to change the actual player GLOW.

I’ve searched through the .ini and literally changed everything that was red to my preferred colour, and I’ve had not luck at all :frowning:

Note: I’m just wanting to change the colour, not do anything sneaky like intensify it or anything. I just really hate red…actually, anything other than red will slightly reduce visibility, but I don’t care.