Word Key Binds

(k3endo) #1

Hi, i have no idea how keybinds work. However, i want to create a keybind that allows me to say a certain phrase in the in game chat, but have no idea how to do it.

If anyone has any idea how to do it, it would be greatly appreciated.

(Mc1412013) #2

Have you tried the v-say menu ???

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #3

@k3endo said:
Hi, i have no idea how keybinds work. However, i want to create a keybind that allows me to say a certain phrase in the in game chat, but have no idea how to do it.

If anyone has any idea how to do it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Did you even look at the posts in this section before making this? I made a guide specifically about this, which is also pinned and stickied on this forum subsection, to both cover the topic and provide an easy means to get answers for related questions; I really have no clue how you missed it but what’s done is done.

With that having been said, just send me a private message with exactly what it is you want. The button for this is found via my forum profile and should be easy to spot. After that I’ll see if I can put together the command line for you if so you can set it up via the auto-executable file for the permanent key binding; setting up custom Key Bindings can get a tad convoluted at times, varying based on the complexity of what you want from it, and what you are asking for is actually not as simple as it appears on first glance if it isn’t using the v-say interface that was mentioned above.